I cant believe I have yet to post any Commissary Deals. Although, we did just move back to a military base and now since we live on base, well, it only makes sense to shop at the commissary. For over 3 years we were stationed in Kansas City because my hubby was on recruiting duty. Now that were back to base living I must say there are definitely many perks and one of them is commissary shopping.
Commissary Coupon Policy
- The Commissary does except Internet printed coupons. They do, however, have to have a bar code that scans.
- Overseas Shoppers can use expired coupons up to 6 months. If you live in the states and have expired coupons, then be sure to check out this post.
- You do not have to pay tax on your purchases. You will get charged a 5% surcharge, though, to pay for commissary construction, equipment and maintenance.
- You can check your local commissary sales prices online! Just click over here and log in (you have to enter your social security number, last name, and birthday).
- You CAN use coupons at a Tent sale!
- You cannot use two coupons on one item. Meaning that you cant use a military coupon with a manuf. coupon on the same item. They also will not except competitors coupons and do not double or triple the face value of a coupon.
Now on to the deals…
Were stationed on Camp Lejeune, so Im not quite sure if each commissaries sale prices vary that much or not. Keep that in mind, though, while shopping.
These great buys are good from Januray 22-Febuary 4
- Velveeta Cheese $3.50-$1 coupon or from here =$2.50
- Bagel Bites .99-$1/2 coupon=.49
- Hefty 39 gallon bags (10 ct) $2.79-$1 coupon from 1/25 0r 11/16RP=$1.79