***Question of the Week***
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Do you think its worth buying free items even if you won’t use them?!?
In my opinion yes… its extremely worth it!
Here are some ideas to make use of those freebies-
- Make Gift Baskets for friends and relatives. There is so much more thought that goes into making a homemade gift basket. My grandmother received this (pictured above) on her Birthday and loved it. I wrapped up toothbrushes, toothpaste, cleaning supplies, air fresheners and much more. It might seem odd but she thought it was creative and unique. Its also nice to know that your giving others items they will actually use, unlike some gifts!
- Donate the items to a homeless shelter or Women’s shelter. You could also research online and donate to a cause your most passionate about.
- Have a garage sale every couple months. This is a win win situation- You make some money and also help others who don’t “coupon” get a great deal too!
- Make money selling items on EBay. This is a fun hobby to pursue along with “couponing”. When you just can’t resist saying no to a freebie at least you can sell it on EBay!
- Try new things!! For example if you find a free deal on a food item you’ve never tasted then give it a chance. That’s the fun of using coupons… you don’t have to be brand loyal… you can try new things!