FREE Gift Cards for Trial Offers!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Its Thursday and you know what that means, a new post about making money! If you missed my previous posts, then check them out here and here. I discuss in detail how to get paid to complete offers, as well as how to get cash back for online purchases.
There are so many different online programs available from helping you find discounts on travel to making sure your identity stays secure. Most of these programs typically bill you a monthly fee to access all the information and resources on their site. To get their site noticed they usually advertise free 1 month trials or sometimes a $1 fee for the first month. They also grab your attention with additional incentives such as free gift cards and products just for trying out their program. The great part is you can ALWAYS cancel within the trial period and still get a FREE gift card or other reward they may be offering.
Read my step by step instructions over here before you start signing up for the offers listed below.
How to Snag FREE Gift Cards:
- Most trial offers are $1 or free for the first month.
- Your free gift card for using the trial membership will not immediately be mailed upon signing up.
- Wait a few days after signing up and you will get a email from them with directions and a link to sign up for the free gift card.
- Follow the detailed instructions in the email to snag your free gift card!
- Cancel your membership a few days before your first months trial ends. That way your gift card will have time to process.
- When you call to cancel your membership the sales reps will be very pushy, so be aware. However, to avoid their sales pitch just repeat “I just want to cancel”.
- Make sure you get a cancellation number and the name of the person your talking with. Write it down and keep it in case you have any problems with your cancellation.
- If for some reason you didn’t cancel in time or didn’t cancel correctly and you get charged, call them up and they will most likely refund the amount for you anyway.
Here is a list of some current Gift Card offers: