Restaurant Deals: Arby's, 7-11, Peet's & More!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Wow! Here is a long list of restaurant freebies and deals that are available:
- Arby’s is offering up a FREE BBQ Bacon Cheddar Roastburger with ANY soft drink purchase. Just bring along this coupon on or before 7/12/09.
- Peets Coffee & Tea is giving out FREE Mango Tea Freddo or Berry Pomegranate Tea Freddo tomorrow, July 10th between 2-3PM. These look so yummy and refreshing. You can check out more details here. (Thanks Jenna!)
- Chick Fila A is once again celebrating Cow Appreciation Day July 10th! Just come dressed like a cow and you’ll get FREE food! (Thanks Frugal Girls!)
- Mark your calendars for July 14th, Long John Silvers will be giving away FREE Baja Fish Tacos from open until 2:30 pm. This is only for participating locations, so make sure to call ahead. (Thanks Being Frugal is Fabulous!)
- If you have a 7-11 nearby, then you’ll want to stop by on Saturday, July 11th. They’re celebrating their 82nd anniversary by giving out FREE Slurpee’s from 7 am- 11 pm!
I’ve noticed your blog has been a little ‘quieter’ with updates. I hope that means you’re actually enjoying that vacation of yours! 🙂
OMG Im definitely gonna print this.
Remember to get your $1 burnless bakeware for July!
GREAT experience at Arbys….My DH and I each had one of the above Qs, and bought small drinks for 1.49 each got the BBQ Cheddar Bacon Roast burger FREE (YUM!).
THEN, on our receipts, there is a space for a code when you enter a survey. So…we’ll each get a Reg Roast Beef or a beef n Cheddar FREE!!!! (no other purchase is required) YAY!
So, 4 sandwiches and 2 softdrinks for $3 total!!
Hey Lisa, where do you get the $1 burnless bakeware?
Yippee! I’ve been looking for an excuse to take my kids to experience slurpees. This may just be the excuse I needed.
aaah, now i totally wanna freak out all my friends and dress up as a cow, I have no shame.
i am not sure where to post this but i have a lot of diaper / baby coupons avaliable but no little ones so if anyone is interested i am willing to mail them too you if you are willing to email me your address….first come first serve…my email is
Thanks for the Post! I will definitely be taking advantage of ALL of these. 🙂 At first i did not think I would be partaking of the fish taco as the only Long John Silvers is about 11 to 12 miles away (too far for a 99 cent food item LOL) but then I thought well let me check what I have to do that day and I saw I am going to be just about a mile away so I guess I will just have to stop by and try it =)
Thank you for all of your great food finds…I posted about it on my blog and gave you linky credit! 😉
baby coupons are claimed
Don’t forget your chocolate! https://secure.realchocolate.com/
Hope everything is O.K. with you, Collin and you are enjoying your trip!
I really love Chickfila but I just cant get myself to dress up life a cow =(
as a cow*
I printed out the cow masks from online and took my kiddos up to Chick-Fil-A. We got three kids meals and an adult meal with drinks and fries for FREE. We had a blast. And no we wasn’t the only ones dressed up. There were herds and herds of cows.
I totally scored and had to share I got an email from Kohls for $10 off $10 or more and got next weeks 20% off. the 30% would have been better but free is free so I wont complain. THANKS for all you do to save us time and money
Do you know how you got the email? If it is a generic email with multiple uses would you mind emailing it? If it is a one time only then it will say for one time use only. I got the 15% off and it is a generic for multiple use.