*HOT* Victoria’s Secret: $20 for 2 PINK Lace Bandeaus, Free Panty, Free $15 Gift Card, and Free Secret Rewards Card Valued at $10 or More
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
As I mentioned yesterday, purchase 2 bras (excluding clearance) through tomorrow, March 10th, at Victoria’s Secret and you’ll snag a FREE $15 Victoria’s Secret Gift Card with your order when you enter promo code 2BRAS. Plus, Victoria’s Secret is also offering up FREE Secret Reward Cards with any purchase of $10 or more through March 31st – in-stores AND online (each card will be worth at least $10 but they could be worth $50, $100, or even $500!). The secret reward cards will be valid to use 4/1-4/30 in-stores (excluding outlets), online, or by phone.
Well, thanks to several readers who left comments on yesterday’s post, this deal gets even sweeter as you can also use promo code SP1334885 to snag an additional $10 off your bra purchase + a FREE Cotton Panty (up to $8.50 value). Plus, if you check out with a Victoria’s Secret Angel Card, you can use promo code SP1330853 to also snag a FREE No-Show Sexy Hiphugger Panty. And yes, you can use up to 3 promo codes per order!
Check out this scenario to get you thinking:
* First, head here and select 2 PINK Lace Bandeaus on sale 2/$30 (reg. $19.50 each)
* Then, head here and select one Cotton Lingerie Bkini Panty priced at $8.50 (note that the promo code is reported to only work with black, white, nude, and charcoal)
* Head to checkout and enter the promo codes 2BRAS and SP1334885
* Your final cost will be just $20 + $5.99 shipping (+ tax) for 2 PINK Lace Bandeaus, 1 Bikini Panty, a FREE $15 Gift Card and a Secret Reward Cards valued at $10 or more! Sweet! 😀
* Also, note that shipping is free with a $100 purchase when you enter the promo code SHIP13 or snag free shipping with a $40 Swim purchase when you enter code SHIP40SWIM at checkout. Also, make sure to go through ShopAtHome.com or Ebates.com for 2% cash back!
(Thanks to all the readers that left comments on the post from yesterday!)