*HOT* Free $10 Amazon Credit (Just Change 1-Click Default Payment Method to Citi Credit Card)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Calling all Amazon members & Citi credit cardholders! Check out how you may be able to score a *HOT* FREE $10 Amazon.com credit whenever you change your 1-click default payment method to an eligible Citi Credit Card! Just follow the instructions below…
(1) On your mobile device, go to Amazon.com in the browser (do not use the mobile app)
(2) Log into your Amazon account
(3) After logging in, you may see a blue banner like pictured above (you may need to refresh a few times in order to see it)
(5) After clicking on the blue banner, you’ll then be able to click on an orange button to change your 1-Click setting (like pictured above)
(6) That’s it – you’ll then receive a $10 credit valid on your next purchase of qualifying products sold and shipped by Amazon!
*Credits must be redeemed by 11:59PM on January 4th, 2015. Limit one credit per customer.
Let us know if you’re also able to score this same offer!