Thank Your Coach w/ This End of Season Gift Idea AND Free Printable Gift Tags
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Do your kiddos play sports?
If so, here is a thoughtful and frugal way to thank their coaches at the end of the season for all their hard work and time dedicated to the team. Create an instant “Thanks Coach” customized gift with FREE printable gift tags for four different sports (links are below) and game day related snacks from the grocery store or the dollar store!
DIY Coach’s Gift
- small gardening pot or container
- white nail polish or paint pen for ball embellishments *optional
- tissue paper & ribbon
- floral foam
- snacks such as sunflower seeds, gum, drink mixes, trail mix, granola bars and more
- Free Printable “Thanks Coach” tag (see below for options)
- A gardening pot from the dollar store makes a great base to create this small gift basket.
- Use white nail polish to embellish with the baseball design.
- At the bottom of basket, use tissue paper and floral foam, to create some height.
- Fill the basket and arrange with desired snacks.
- Finish by printing and adding a “Thanks Coach!” gift tag.
What a fun and inexpensive gift!
We gave these to my daughter’s softball coaches and they were super thrilled to be acknowledged and thanked and she LOVED giving them! I appreciated that they were super easy to throw together and just about everything shown came from Dollar Tree!