Give Back Box: Fill Boxes w/ Unwanted Items & Donate (No Cost To You & Without Leaving Home)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Did you know 12 million boxes are being shipped daily by online retailers – that is 30 million tons of cardboard every year! 📦
Keep those boxes out of landfills and get rid of unwanted items lying around your home with Give Back Box who has partnered with retailers like Amazon.com! And you can do all this without leaving home and without any cost to you! Awesome!
Here’s How it Works:
* Unpack your merchandise from the box
* Print a free USPS or UPS prepaid shipping label found here
* Look around your home and pack items you no longer need into the cardboard box like gently used clothing & shoes (no electronics may be donated) – there is no weight limit
* Download as many FREE shipping labels that you want
* Drop off the box either at the post office or at any UPS stores OR arrange for USPS to have the box picked up from your home.
* Donations then go directly to your nearest participating Goodwill organization using a free shipping label and Goodwill then sells the donated goods.