Barnes & Noble: ALL Red Dot Clearance Only $2 + Possible Extra 10% Off In-Store Coupon
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking to stock your gift closet on the cheap?! You may want to RUN over to your local Barnes & Noble where they are now offering ALL Red Dot Clearance for just $2 each.
Even sweeter, you may be able to score an additional 10% off your entire purchase with the store coupons possibly being handed out by Barnes & Noble team members! My BFF Amanda decided to hit up our local Barnes & Noble in Boise, ID to check out this sale and spotted quite a few great deals.
*NOTE – my local Barnes & Noble store still had signs up that said 75% off but the items did indeed ring up at only $2 each, so be sure to price check if your store still has 75% off signs up!
Here are just a few items spotted…
- Select 2016-2017 Planners – just $2 (or $1.80 with 10% off coupon)!
- Fill-in-the Blank Stainless Steel Bracelet Gift Sets – just $2 (or $1.80 with 10% off coupon)!
- Adult Coloring Books – just $2 (or $1.80 with 10% off coupon)!
- Margarita Cocktail Prep Board – just $2 (or $1.80 with 10% off coupon)!
- The Walking Dead 2017 Daily Trivia Challenge – just $2 (or $1.80 with 10% off coupon)!
- Holiday Totes – just $2 (or $1.80 with 10% off coupon)!
…plus LOTS more! Before making a special trip, be sure to call your local store to confirm that they are indeed hosting this $2 Red Dot Clearance Sale. Let us know what deals you’re able to score!
Check out these reader finds…
Barnes and Noble Clearance is $2 as of today. Mine was pretty picked over, but I did score this Zoomer monkey for $2! It was actually $1.96 because everything was an extra 10% off today.
Barnes and Noble clearance is $2 today and I found some great stuff! They are also giving out 10% coupons in store, so everything was only $1.80 each!
(Thanks, Summer & Miranda!)