Looking for a cute and inexpensive gift idea that’d be fun for Mother’s Day, a Housewarming party, or a Wedding Shower?
Check out these cute Folded Dish Towel & Utensil Gifts that are super easy to make, and all the items can even be found at the Dollar Tree!
Folded Dish Towel & Utensil Gift
- Lay out dish towel horizontally on the counter. (Just keep initial fold from the store.)
- Place wash cloths on the dish towel a little above the top of towel.
- Place and fold the other dish towel vertically to create a pocket for the utensils so they don’t fall out.
- Place oven mitt a little higher so it will layer above the dish towel.
- Wrap the outside dish towel up and secure with a rubber band.
- Tie a ribbon around rubber band.
This is such a fun little DIY gift idea! So adorable and EASY!
There’s probably a few ways you could fold them and even incorporate different items like place mats, napkins, and tea towels. Maybe even a small kitchen timer clipped to the middle would be neat.
Next time you spot some cute dish towels on clearance or at the dollar store keep this idea in mind! 😊
Written by Lina for Hip2Save. Lina is a proud mom of 2 small kids who loves photography, all holidays, cooking, thrift store makeovers, bargain shopping, and DIY makeovers. Her goal is to create a beautiful life and stylish home on a dime! To see all of Lina’s DIY/Crafts created just for Hip2Save, click here.