Easy Dollar Tree Gift Idea (Great for Housewarming, Wedding Shower, and Mother’s Day)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking for a cute and inexpensive gift idea that’d be fun for Mother’s Day, a Housewarming party, or a Wedding Shower?
Check out these cute Folded Dish Towel & Utensil Gifts that are super easy to make, and all the items can even be found at the Dollar Tree!
Folded Dish Towel & Utensil Gift
- 3 Kitchen Utensils
- 2 Dish Towels
- 1 Set of Kitchen Wash Cloths
- 1 Oven Mitt
- 1 Rubber Band
- Lay out dish towel horizontally on the counter. (Just keep initial fold from the store.)
- Place wash cloths on the dish towel a little above the top of towel.
- Place and fold the other dish towel vertically to create a pocket for the utensils so they don’t fall out.
- Place oven mitt a little higher so it will layer above the dish towel.
- Wrap the outside dish towel up and secure with a rubber band.
- Tie a ribbon around rubber band.
This is such a fun little DIY gift idea! So adorable and EASY!
There’s probably a few ways you could fold them and even incorporate different items like placemats, napkins, and tea towels. Maybe even a small kitchen timer clipped to the middle would be neat.
Next time you spot some cute dish towels on clearance or at the dollar store keep this idea in mind! 😊