Heading to Disney World? Dine For FREE w/ Vacation Package Purchase
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you are planning a Disney trip, now is time to consider making reservations as Walt Disney is offering up their very popular FREE Dining promotion. This limited-time promotion allows you and your room-mates to eat completely free with the purchase of a non-discounted 5-night/6-day package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and theme park ticket with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option.
To take advantage of this FREE Dining, purchase a non-discounted Walt Disney World Resort and Ticket Package at select hotels during the following dates:
- August 21 through September 30, 2017
- November 14 through November 20, 2017
- November 25 through November 27, 2017
- December 8 through December 23, 2017
* This offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. Also excludes gratuity and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu if available.
Add some fun to your Disney trip countdown!
Head over here to print a free Countdown to Disney image (use cardstock paper if you have it on hand!). Then just cut the sides of the paper to fit into an 8×10 photo frame. Each day, use a white board marker and write on the glass frame to indicate the number of days left in your countdown.
Also be sure to check out these FREE Disney character autograph pages designed especially for Hip2Save readers to print. They can be used to make a fun autograph book to take along with you on a Disney vacation or for scrapbooking your favorite Disney photo memories!