Inside This Pretty Purple Bag Is Michelle’s Favorite Treat
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Note from Collin:
Do you have a product you love? We definitely have many favorite products here on the Hip2Save Team, and thought it would be FUN to share some of them with you! I personally love product recommendations and I’ve also had a few requests from readers, so I have asked each member of the team to think of products they love (cosmetics, kitchen gadgets etc.) and to write up a post that will be shared here every Tuesday.
Hi there! It’s Michelle – one of Collin’s Sidekicks!
Have you spotted these pretty purple bags while grocery shopping? If you know the secret, you probably added one (or four) to your cart. And if you don’t know the secret – I’ll tell you. This stuff is freakin’ delicious! Like eat the whole giant bag in one day delicious! 😬
A few months ago, Costco ran a Buy One Get One Free Sale on this Boom Chicka Pop Kettle Corn and my Sister-In-Law asked me to grab her four bags. I grabbed a few for myself since they were Buy One Get One Free and checked out with six bags. I got a few strange looks from people who obviously don’t know the secret.🙄
We cracked open a bag that night and my whole family was instantly hooked. The combination of sweet + salty is amazing. I seriously have to ration my purchases and only get one bag a month.
The only drawback to this deliciousness it that it’s not just sold at Costco, it’s everywhere, like Target, Walmart, Amazon, and probably even your local grocery store. I am SO tempted every single time I see the purple bags, and have even purchased them at FULL-PRICE!
Oh Boom Chicka Pop, I only have eyes for you. 😍
Did you see our other Try THIS Tuesday posts?
- Jessica’s Favorite Hard Water Cleaner
- Lina Likes to Grill Ribs Using Smoker Bags – Simple, Flavorful & NO Dishes to Clean
- Erica Can’t Live Without THESE Ceramic Salt & Pepper Grinders
- Angie’s Favorite Socks
- Kimberly’s Favorite Non-Clumping Mascara
- Mary’s Favorite At-Home Gel Manicure Kit
- Michelle’s Favorite & Inexpensive Curly Hair Care Products
- Kimberly’s Favorite Cosmetics (AND Some Tips!)
- Angela’s Favorite Hair Brush
- Lina Likes to Keep an Eye on Her Nest
- Mary’s Favorite Kitchen Gadget
- Angie’s Favorite Grooming Tools
- Erica’s Favorite Bathroom Gadgets for Toddlers
- Hannah’s Favorite Natural Sunscreen
- Bryn Can’t Live Without Her Scrub Daddy
- Collin Can’t Live Without THIS Peanut Butter on Her Spoon
- Jessica Can’t Take Her Dogs on a Walk Without THIS Leash Coupler
- Lightbox Messages For Your Home Or Office ~ SO FUN!