Costco NOW Offers Wedding & Baby Gift Registry (No Membership Needed)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Planning a wedding, having a baby OR celebrating a big occasion?
You may be happy to hear that Costco has now partnered with MyRegistry.com so that you can easily add all of the items you need and want onto one universal gift registry!
Even better, you do not need to be a Costco member to create a registry and the service is FREE! However, keep in mind that certain items marked “Member Only Item” are only available to Costco members for adding to a registry and/or purchasing.
Items featured as Costco’s “top picks” for wedding registries include a Dyson Vacuum, KitchenAid Mixer, Copper Cookware, Bath Towels, Bedding Sets, Rugs, Fine Art and other Home Decor items. Or if you’re expecting a little one, you can even register for baby gear, diapers & wipes, furniture and more!
Even if you’re not not getting married or having a baby, consider creating a registry for occasions like Back to School, Graduation, Anniversaries, or even Just Because. You can never have enough Costco! 😀
Here’s how it works…
- Go here to create a Costco registry – choose Wedding, Baby or Other Occasion.
- Click the link in your email to complete your sign up. The email will be coming from MyRegistry.com Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start adding gifts to your registry by clicking the “Add to Registry” link under the Add to Cart button on any product page (see above).
- After clicking, a box will pop up where you can confirm to add the item to your registry (see above).
- That’s it! You can also easily manage your registry, get notifications when gifts are purchased and more!
In addition, Costco offers many Wedding Products and Services at discounted prices! They offer everything from Engagement/Wedding Rings, Engagement Cards, Wedding Invitations, Wedding Flowers, Food options, Celebration Cakes, Honeymoon packages and so much more!