FIVE of Our Favorite Luxury Christmas Gifts
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Need a NICE Christmas gift for that special someone? 🎄
Check out FIVE of our favorite higher-end gifts that we LOVE here at Hip2Save! Keep in mind that most of these gifts are more expensive and not so much about getting the “best” deal, but about gifting a quality product that YOU love yourself (and one that we love too! 🙂 )!
1.) Capri Blue Jar Candles
Ever walked into an Anthropologie store and smelled their candles burning? It’s DIVINE! 😍 The Capri Blue Jar Candles come in a beautiful iridescent jar and are available in a variety of fragrances – the Volcano scent is our favorite! Plus, they burn for 85 hours and they’re made in the USA!
- Amazon: Starting at $25
- Anthropologie.com: $30 plus $6.95 shipping
- CapriBlue.com: $30 shipped
- Nordstrom.com: $30 shipped plus free sample pack
“The Capri Blue Volcano Candles can’t be described in words – they are magical to look at and smell… and are a MUST in my home.”
Don’t like the price tag that comes with this candle?
If you’re looking for a comparable candle at a fraction of the cost, Target sells this Bella by Illume Island Moonlight 10.2oz Tin Candle for just $10.99 shipped – and it smells just like Anthropologie’s Capri Blue Volcano candle!
2.) Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
Dyson’s highly rated Supersonic Hair Dryer uses intelligent heat control technology to help to prevent heat damage to your hair, preserving its natural shine. This high-speed and powerful hair dryer works to straighten and smooth delivering beautiful silky hair. It ROCKS!
- BedBathandBeyond.com: $399.99 shipped plus get a FREE $50 eGift Card AND a bonus platinum storage case with purchase of the Grey/Pink Hair Dryer!
- BestBuy.com: $399.99 shipped plus get a FREE $50 Best Buy eGift Card! OR choose in-store pickup to score a free $10 savings code!
- Dyson.com: $399.99 shipped plus get FREE accessories with auto-registration!
- Nordstrom.com: $399 shipped plus FREE sample pack
- Sephora.com: $399 shipped plus 3 FREE samples AND bonus offers with $25-$45 purchase (just enter the promo code for the bonus offer you’re interested in found here)!
- Ulta.com: $399.99 shipped plus free sample
“The Dyson Supersonic is super lightweight and small in size so awesome for travel; also I love how the attachments are magnetic and the motor is not loud like some dryers. AND it DOES appear to reduce frizz!”
3.) Hunter Rain Boots for Men & Women
If you’re looking for a quality pair of rain boots that will keep you dry from all the elements and last for a really long time, consider snagging a pair of Hunter Rain Boots! They come in a variety of colors and styles for the entire family, so you can match just about any outfit!
- Amazon: Starting at $72.69 shipped
- Hunter.com: Starting at $81 shipped when you sign up for their newsletter and use the code WELCOME10 to get 10% off your first order!
- Nordstrom.com: Starting at $90.45 shipped
- 6PM.com: Starting at $74.99 shipped
“I love Hunter Rain Boots because they are fashionable and practical. They work in the rain/mud/snow etc. and they hold their value!
In addition to the awesome Hunter rain boots, Collin’s favorite rain boots are these KEEN Women’s Bern Tall Waterproof Boots (find them on Amazon or Zappos.com). She loves them because they don’t look like the “typical” rain boot and they are SO darn comfy!
4.) Whynter Ice Cream Maker
Know someone who loves ice cream and/or follows a special diet? You can make THE BEST homemade ice cream with this Whynter Ice Cream Maker. Incredibly easy to use, you can create creamy gelato, delicious ice cream, and sorbet all in the comfort of your own home – and customize it how you like it! This unit makes up to two quarts of your favorite frozen dessert in a single batch.
- Amazon: $269.25 shipped
- HomeDepot.com: $269.25 shipped
“I love my Whynter Ice Cream Maker! It makes the best and creamiest ice cream! And I love the fact that NO Salt or ice is required – it’s seriously so easy to use. Another perk – you’ll have homemade ice cream in UNDER 1 hour. For real. I also love that I can make oh so yummy low carb ice cream by using a sugar alternative.”
5.) Lululemon Align Pants
Designed to minimize distractions and maximize comfort, the Lululemon Align Pants are SUPER comfortable, tight-fitting pants that offer light compression with full freedom to move around. They’re made with Nulu fabric that is buttery soft, sweat-wicking and offer a four-way stretch!
- Lululemon: $98 (plus save up to 50% off other Lululemon clothing in the “We Made Too Much” Sale Section)
- thredUP: Up to 90% off retail price plus 40% off your first purchase with promo code THRIFTY40 or get a free $10 credit valid for your first purchase
- Tradesy: Up to 70% off plus get $25 off your first order of $199+ when you sign up for their email newsletter
“I LOVE the Align Pant II Women’s pants – they feel like butter! AMAZING! 🙂 “
Join Me Live for Giveaways and MORE! 🙌
I’ll be going live on Facebook every day this week and showing you each of the five items in that day’s gift guide – how they work, what they do, and what we LOVE about them!
AND to make things even more FUN, we’ll be giving away one of each of the five items every day on Facebook, so you’ll definitely want to watch for those Facebook Live videos! I hope you’ll join me!