Free Kindle eBook in January for Amazon Prime Members ($4.99 Value)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Amazon Prime Members!
It’s a new month which means you can score ONE Kindle eBook for free! This month, you’ll find six choices valued at $4.99 each and all of these books are available in advance of their official release date of February 1st! You’ll also have the option of grabbing the hardcover editions for just $9.99 or less!
Choose from one of the following eBooks:
- Tips for Living – written by Renee Shafransky
- As Good as True – written by Cheryl Reid
- Punishment (Detective Barnes Series) – written by Scott J. Holliday
- Not Perfect: A Novel – written by Elizabeth LaBan
- Twist of Faith – written by Ellen J. Green
- The Birdwoman’s Palate – written by Laksmi Pamuntjak
…and don’t forget to come back each month to check for new ebooks!
If you don’t have a Kindle, keep in mind that you can still read books on your computer or other mobile devices with the FREE Kindle Reading Apps found here.