Free Kindle eBook for Amazon Prime Members ($4.99 Value)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Amazon Prime Members!
It’s a new month which means you can score ONE Kindle eBook for free! Note if you’re not a prime member, you can score one of these eBooks for $1.99. This month, you’ll find six choices valued at $4.99 each and you’ll also have the option of grabbing the hardcover editions for just $9.99 or less!
Choose from one of the following eBooks:
- Bone Music (The Burning Girl Series) – written by Christopher Rice
- White Rose Black Forest – written by Eoin Dempsey
- Neighborly: A Novel – written by Ellie Manago
- Tough Tug – written by Margaret Read McDonald
- Go – written by
- Silent Victim – written by Caroline Mitchell
…and don’t forget to come back each month to check for new ebooks!
If you don’t have a Kindle, keep in mind that you can still read books on your computer or other mobile devices with the FREE Kindle Reading Apps found here.