DIY Dollar Tree Valentine’s Day Robot Snacks
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking for a fun kids Valentine’s Day snack? 💌
Check out these adorable drink box robot snacks that are super easy to put together for a unique craft idea! You could make robots for your child’s classmates or as a special Valentine’s Day treat. It’s also something enjoyable the kiddos can help create.
The best part – all the supplies are available at your local dollar tree for just a buck each! I was able to pick up an assortment of juice boxes, fruit cups, and candy at Dollar Tree, making this a pretty inexpensive food craft.
Feel free to customize the contents of your robot with food items that you’d prefer. You can also opt to not do candy and add other items, and even tape on paper hearts instead of candy. This idea is super versatile and a chance to be creative.
Tip: You could even tape a plastic spoon to the back for the apple sauce cup!
Valentine’s Day Robot Snacks
Ingredients for each Robot:
- juice box drink
- apple sauce, fruit gelatin cups , or pudding cups
- two rolls of Smarties candies
- two mini boxes of raisins
- craft googly eyes
- heart chocolate candy
- tape or hot glue
- Glue or tape two raisin boxes to the bottom of juice box.
- Glue apple sauce upside down to the top of juice box.
- Glue Smarties to each side of juice box as arms, and googly eyes to the front of apple sauce.
- Finish by adding heart chocolate to the front of juice box and any other embellishments.
How cute are these snacks??!!! 🤖 ❤
My daughter and I had so much fun putting our robots together and she’s excited to share with friends! It just take a few minutes to complete each one.
I love this idea for a Valentine’s Day party! So CUTE and creative!