Head into your local Walmart where you may spot HOT clearance deals on kids clothes starting at just $1! Be sure to browse around and check shelves even if you don’t see clearance signs as there are many items marked down that are mixed in with regularly priced items.
*HIP TIP – Before making a special trip to your local Walmart store, click/tap the SKU numbers below and enter your zip code to check stock and price of this item at your local store. Brickseek is NOT always accurate with stock and pricing.
Keep your eyes open for these deals…
Plus, checkout what Hip2Save reader, Amy, found at her store…
I found SO much great clearance at my Walmart! I checked a couple of different Walmart locations and they all had clearance. Many things were ringing up cheaper than they were marked. Here’s a list of a few things I found…
- Girl’s 6-12 count underwear for only $1 a pack
- Girl’s two piece outfits and 2-3 count bra packs for just $2
- T-shirts and flannel shirts for $1
- Boy’s and girl’s socks 10 count packs for as low as $1.50
- Boy’s underpants for $2.50
- Boy’s 3 pack undershirts for $1.50
- Boy’s dress shirts with tie for just $3.
(Thanks, Schneiderk & Amy! We sure appreciate you sharing this in our Hip2Share section!)