Bertolli Olive Oil Class Action Settlement: Get Up to $25 Cash (No Receipts Required)
Have Bertolli Olive Oil in your pantry?
If so, you might have a cash settlement waiting for you! If you purchased the following Bertolli Olive Oil products in the past several years, you may be eligible to receive up to a $25 cash settlement. This class action settlement applies to the following items:
- Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, purchased between May 23rd, 2010 and April 16th, 2018
- Bertolli Classico Olive Oil, purchased between May 23rd, 2010 and December 30th, 2015
- Bertolli Extra Light Olive Oil, purchased between May 23rd, 2010 and December 30th, 2015
If you believe you qualify, read the instructions carefully, fill out the Claim Form online (or download the form here), and submit the form within 30 days after the Final Approval. The website will be updated when the exact deadline date is known, so be sure to check back.
This Kollver vs. Deoleo USA, Inc. Class Action Settlement is the result of a lawsuit that alleges Deoleo marketed and sold its Bertolli brand of olive oil with the representation “Imported from Italy,” although most of the oil was extracted from olives grown in countries other than Italy. The lawsuit also alleges that, with respect to the olive oil labeled “Extra Virgin,” Deoleo’s procurement, bottling, and distribution practices did not adequately ensure that the oil would meet the “extra virgin” standard through the date of retail sale or the “best by” date on the bottles.
Here’s how to get your settlement…
No proof of purchase? That’s okay!
Your household can make a claim for up to FIVE product purchases and will receive a maximum combined recovery of $25 for all claimed purchases without a receipt required.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil purchased May 23rd, 2010 through December 31st, 2015
- Earn $1.75 – $8.75 per product, up to a $25 maximum
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil purchased January 1st, 2016 through April 16th, 2018
- Earn $0.75 – $3.75 per product, up to a $25 maximum
- Classico or Extra Light Olive Oil purchased May 23rd, 2010 through December 31st, 2015
- Earn $1.50 – $7.50 per product, up to a $25 maximum
Do you have proof of purchase?
If you have proof of purchase, there is NO limit on the total amount of items for which you can submit proof of purchase. Proof of purchase means itemized retail sales receipts showing (at a minimum) the name of the product, the date, the place, and the amount of purchase.