Pregnant? Get FREE Baby Registry Gift Bag (Valued at OVER $100)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Have a little one on the way?
Create a FREE Baby Registry at Target and get a FREE gift bag, filled with handpicked samples and high-value coupons, as well as exciting perks and discounts! Target registries are located almost everywhere, which makes signing up so easy.
In fact, one of my pregnant sidekicks previously created a FREE baby registry and was so impressed with her FREE Welcome Gift – valued at over $100! She created her FREE registry quickly here and then stopped by her local Target to pick up her bag at Guest Services. Easy peasy!
Check out all the FREE goodies she got…
(*Note that contents may vary with each bag. Below is what came in my sidekick’s bag.)
- Dr. Brown’s Options 9oz wide-neck bottle
- NUK orthodontic pacifier, 0-6 months
- MAM newborn pacifier
- Aveeno baby wash sample
- Baby Dove Tip to Toe wash sample
- Buy one, get one free Starbucks handcrafted beverage coupon (may vary)
- 10% off Nursing Bra and/or Cami purchase Target store coupon
- 10% off Maternity apparel purchase Target store coupon
- $5 off Pampers wipes 392ct+ with purchase of Pampers diapers 52ct+ Target store coupon
- The Honest Company 2-pack diapers AND 10ct wipes
- Babyganics Ultra Absorbent diaper sample
- …all in a cute reusable bag!
There are MORE perks for registering at Target!
- Get a 15% off completion discount, sent 8 weeks prior to your estimated due date
- Easy returns for up to 1 year after the event date
- Recommendations, inspiration, lists, and must-haves
- Possible gift near baby’s 1-year birthday
- + MORE!
Here’s what Hip2Savers think:
I just registered at Target the other day (for baby #5). My goodie bag was great and included some other ideas than listed and some of my coupons were even better. I donated some things I won’t use to my local teen parents ministry.
This is by far one of the best goodie bags! My local Target didn’t have them the first time I asked but the courtesy desk told me to come back in two weeks and they should have them – well they did!! I received just what was mentioned above and then some! I was however asked to show my registry but being that the kiosk was right there I just brought it up – no other questions asked!
This was the best registry gift by far! You just go to Guest Services, let them know you signed up for a registry and ask for the gift bag when you go into the store. Mine had an Avent bottle, Nuk pacifier, diaper samples, travel size wipes, several lotion/baby wash samples, and lots of coupons. Plus, it came in a cute reusable bag!