Get on the A-List Immediately with THIS Southwest Airlines Status Match Promotion
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Are you an elite status flyer? ✈️
Now through December 31st, 2018, Southwest Airlines is offering Rapid Rewards members immediate A-List status for 90 days through their Southwest Status Match promotion! Note that in order to qualify for this promo, you must currently have an elite status with a different carrier.
Plus, you can extend it for a full year if you fly three round-trip flights or six one-way flights within 90 days of enrollment in this promotion. Usually, you’d need to fly 25 one-way segments or earn 35,000 tier-qualifying points to earn A-List status in the Rapid Rewards program! Wow! 😱
What you’ll need to do…
To enroll in the Southwest Status Match promotion and get immediate A-List status for 90 days, simply go here and click on the yellow “Register Now” button. OR you can email Southwest Airlines via firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, Rapid Rewards number, and a screenshot of your current elite status with a U.S. based carrier other than Southwest Airlines.
What is the Southwest Airlines A-List?
- Priority Boarding – Be one of the first to board with the best available boarding pass.
- Priority Check-in and Security Lane Access – Less time waiting in line!
- 25% Earning Bonus on Paid Flights – Earn bonus points on every qualifying flight to get to your next reward flight faster.
- Dedicated A-List Member Phone Line – Connect directly with a Customer Representative through the Special A-List phone line.
- Free Same-Day Standby – Want an earlier flight? See a friendly Customer Service Agent at the airport for this benefit.