College students! 📦
Through October 15th, score $10 off your $30 purchase of Amazon.com products or Amazon Digital Services when you sign up for a FREE 6-month trial membership of Amazon Student and use promo code STUDENTOFFER at checkout!
Not only does Amazon Prime’s student membership give college students FREE 2-day shipping on millions of items, but members also get unlimited movie and TV streaming with Prime Video, free unlimited photo storage, 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals, exclusive discounts, and MORE!
Ready to shop? Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Start a six-month trial of Prime Student by October 15th.
- Select at least $30 in products (excludes digital content, textbook rentals, or gift cards) sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services (can’t be sold by a third-party seller or other entity).
- Enter the code STUDENTOFFER at checkout and the $10 discount will be applied (discount redeemable until October 29th).
- Wait for your order to arrive!
Keep in mind that to qualify for your completely FREE 6-month membership of Amazon Student, you must have a valid .edu email address and you’ll need to specify your college, year, and major.
After your free 6-month trial ends, you’ll automatically continue receiving Amazon Prime benefits at the discounted student cost of just $6.49/month OR $59/year if you choose automatic renewal (that’s 50% off the regular cost!) – AND you can cancel at ANY time. Verified students are eligible to receive the Prime Student discount for four years or until graduation — whichever comes first.
Happy online shopping! 💻
Want more? Check out THESE college-related posts: