Target to Fill 120,000 Jobs for the 2018 Holiday Season (Get 10-20% Off Discount)
Earn extra cash for the holidays!
Target announced they’ll hire around 120,000 team members for the 2018 holiday season jobs – a 20% increase over last year’s hiring efforts. Who doesn’t love a job and a Target discount?
What’s more awesome? Even seasonal team members receive the following benefits:
- 10% discounts at Target stores and Target.com
- Additional 20% off fruits & veggies, Simply Balanced, and C9 merchandise
- Opportunity to earn holiday pay on Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Flexible schedules for a variety of hours
- Extra 5% off if you’re a Target REDcard holder
All team members will start at $12/hour minimum wage, which is part of Target’s commitment to increasing its minimum hourly wage to $15 per hour by the end of 2020.
Target will host seasonal position hiring events at all stores nationwide from Friday, October 12th, through Sunday, October 14th, from 10 AM – 6 PM each day. Candidates for Target’s seasonal positions or distribution center roles can apply in advance of the hiring event. Target also will fill more than 7,500 positions in fulfillment and distribution centers this holiday season.