Rare $25 Off $100+ Target Purchase w/ REDcard Signup (Debit or Credit)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Once you’re approved, a coupon for $25 off a qualifying purchase of $100 or more will be mailed to you with your new REDcard AND you will be able to use your $25 coupon on eligible items through December 9th.
Items excluded from this discount include: alcohol, Apple products, Bose, clinic & pharmacy, dairy milk, DSLR cameras & lenses, Elf on the Shelf, Fitbit, gift cards, Google Home/Mini/Max, GoPro, JBL, LEGO, LG OLED TV, mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, power shave, power dental, prepaid cards, PS4 hardware, Samsung TVs, Sonos, Target Optical, Tile, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, Vitamix, Weber, and Xbox One hardware.
Reasons to love Target’s REDcard:
- Free 2-day shipping on most items on Target.com (no minimum purchase!)
- Early access to special events, products & promotions just for REDcard holders
- Exclusive extras, including special items, offers & 10% off coupon as a gift on your REDcard anniversary each year
- Save 5% when you use your REDcard at any in-store Starbucks location
- Save an extra 5% when you pay with your REDcard
If you’d prefer to not get a credit card, consider signing up for the debit card instead of the credit version to receive ALL the same perks, no annual fee, and no credit check required. The debit card is tied to your existing checking account so you can also withdraw up to $40 cash at checkout in-store.