Is Build-A-Bear Coming to a Walmart Near You?
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walmart is becoming the one-stop shop!
Not only can you get your hair cut, tires changed, nails done, eyes checked, photos developed, and prescriptions filled in store (in addition to grocery shopping), but now you can get a Build-A-Bear animal stuffed, too! 😱
That’s because Build-A-Bear Workshop stores have launched inside the following select Walmart locations across the country – but more stores may be coming!
- Dallas, TX (1521 N. Cockrell Hill Road, Dallas, TX, 75211)
- Stockton, CA (3223 E. Hammer Lane, Stockton, CA, 95212)
- Phoenix, AZ (5250 W. Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ, 85031)
- Riverside, CA (6250 Valley Springs Pkwy., Riverside, CA, 92507)
- Daytona Beach, FL (1101 Beville Road, Daytona Beach, FL, 32119)
- Victorville, CA (12234 Palmdale Road, Victorville, CA, 92392)
These stores are a scaled-down version than what you’d find at your local mall; however, you can still find a nice selection of fun inventory and accessories, including exclusive Condo Cubs Bears priced at just $10 each and accessories for only $5 each. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to use a Walmart gift card to make purchases inside these Build-A-Bear locations.
Head here to read all the details.
Build-A-Bear is opening even more locations for the holidays!
You’ll also be able to find furry holiday fun in even more places this season! Build-A-Bear Workshop is opening new locations at family-fun destinations such as the FAO Schwarz flagship in New York City, at THE POLAR EXPRESS Train Ride experience at St. Louis Union Station, and at select Great Wolf Lodge, Bass Pro Shops, and Cabela’s locations.