Free Kindle eBook for Amazon Prime Members ($5 Value)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Amazon Prime Members!
It’s a new month which means you can score ONE Kindle eBook for free! Note that if you’re not a prime member, you can score one of these eBooks for $1.99.
This month, you’ll find six choices valued at $4.99 each and you’ll have the option of grabbing the hardcover editions for just $9.99!
Choose from one of the following eBooks:
- A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields
- I’m Fine and Neither Are You Hardcover by Camille Pagán
- Wholly Unraveled: A Memoir by Keele Burgin
- Beyond the Shadow of Night by Ray Kingfisher
- The Rescue (Ryan Decker) by Steven Konkoly
- Zoo Nebraska: The Dismantling of an American Dream Hardcover by Carson Vaughan
…and don’t forget to come back each month to check for new ebooks!
If you don’t have a Kindle, keep in mind that you can still read books on your computer or other mobile devices with the FREE Kindle Reading Apps found here.