Red, White and Rosé All-Day with Costco’s Summer Wine Sampler 12-Pack for Only $49.99 | Just $4.16 Per Half Bottle
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Costco has a deal to make sure it’s always wine o’clock somewhere! 🍷
Head to your local Costco where you may be able to score this Summer Wine Sampler 375ml 12-pack for just $49.99 – available in-store only!
These half bottles are uber convenient with each containing a little over two glasses if you’re used to a standard 5oz pour.
That makes these little wines a great option for sampling different varietals without having to commit to an entire bottle, pairing wines with a multi-course meal, or they make a cute addition to any gift basket!
Each sampler contains twelve different bottles of wine from around the globe with five whites, four reds, and three rosé.
There are some varietals that will be very familiar including Chardonnay, Cabernet or Pinot Grigio with some interesting blends or lesser-known types mixed in to try like Macabeo!
Sample these summer sips…
- El Campeon Macabeo (Spain)
- Flores de Verao (Portugal)
- Hello Summer Pinot Grigio (Italy)
- Pique-Nique Sauvignon Blanc (France)
- Reflective Wings Chardonnay (Spain)
- Birds on a Wire Sangiovese (Italy)
- Crush Red Blend (Portugal)
- Nightfall Cabernet (Spain)
- Sweet Red Vino Rosso (Italy)
- Céu Do Norte Rosé (Portugal)
- Lilo Rosato Pinot Grigio Rose (Italy)
- Sovereign Virtue Rosé (Italy)
If you’re interested in learning more about the wines in the summer sampler, you can head here to read about all twelve bottles. Cheers! 🥂