Skittles, Starburst, & Life Savers Gummies Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal Fragments
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Call all Skittles, Starburst, and Life Savers fans!
Mars Wrigley is voluntarily recalling specific varieties of Skittles Gummies, Starburst Gummies, and Life Savers Gummies. This recall is due to the possibility of a very thin metal strand embedded in the gummies or loose in the bag.
The manufacturing facility received reports of this issue directly from consumers but is not aware of any illnesses at this time. Retailers that received the affected products have already been notified, but consumers should check to see if they have any of these recalled products in their possession:
- Starburst Gummies Original Share Size 3.5oz Bag
- Starburst Gummies Original Peg Pack 5.8oz Bag
- Starburst Gummies Sours Share Size 3.5oz Bag
- Starburst Gummies Sours Peg Pack 5.8oz Bag
- Starburst Gummies Sour Berries Peg Pack 5.8oz Bag
- Life Savers Gummies Five Flavor Peg Pack 7.0oz, 3.22oz Bags
- Life Savers Wild Berries Gummies Peg Pack 7.0oz Bag
- Life Savers Sour Gummies Peg Pack 7.0oz Bag
- Skittles Gummies Original Peg Pack 5.8 oz, 2.93oz Bags
- Skittles Gummies Original 12oz Stand Up Pouch
- Skittles Wild Berry Gummies Peg Pack 5.8 oz, 2.93oz Bags
- Skittles Gummies Wild Berry 12oz Stand Up Pouch
- Skittles Sour Gummies Peg Pack 5.8oz Bag
On the back of the package is a 10-digit manufacturing code. The first three digits in this code will indicate an implicated product. You can match up the codes on your products using the chart found on this page.
Consumers with these products can contact consumers can contact Mars Wrigley by calling 1-800-651-2564 or by visiting https://www.mars.com/contact-us.
Keep up with all the latest safety alerts and product recalls right here!
Oh great these were in my kids Easter baskets. We still have 2 1/2 packages left but 2 packs were already eaten. Good to know.