6 Best Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Items to Buy NOW – And 10 to Buy Somewhere Else!
As an Amazon Associate, Hip2Save earns a small commission from qualifying purchases in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Shop the best Nordstrom Anniversary Sale items and our favorite lookalikes for 2023!
Shop the sale with us! 🤩
We’re sharing the best Nordstrom Anniversary Sale items to score in 2023! Plus, we shared deals you should skip with our lookalikes for less.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is LIVE now through August 7th!
We can hardly contain our excitement for the 2023 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! This is the perfect opportunity to save BIG on many luxury goods and deeply discounted prices. During this once-a-year event, you can scoop up so many deals on clothing, beauty, home, and so much more! However, there are still some deals you should skip too.
To help you get the best Nordstrom Anniversary Sale items, we’ve rounded up some of the must-have scores of the sale and identical lookalikes you should score somewhere else.
Hip Tip: While you don’t need a Nordy Card in order to shop the best Nordstrom Anniversary Sale items, having one does get you early access to the sale AND you’ll earn a $60 Bonus Note after your first purchase if you’re approved. Plus, you’ll also earn rewards points for every dollar spent.
Here are the 6 best Nordstrom Anniversary Sale items you should score in 2023:
1. Spanx makes these faux leather leggings and you can save over $30 shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
Nordstrom Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – $64.99 shipped (regularly $98)
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the perfect time to score these popular Spanx leggings because they’re typically on sale every year. I scooped them up during this sale quite a few years ago, and they’re still my favorite go-to bottoms when I’m looking to dress a little extra sexy for a night on the town.
Plus, they suck you in like no other leggings, feel SO amazing on, and look just like actual leather! Having tried a few of the dupes for these leggings, I can promise you there is absolutely no substitute for these, so don’t hesitate to spend a little extra to get the real deal this year.
Important note on sizing: These leggings tend to run VERY small. I typically wear a size 0 and I’m wearing a size Medium (6-8).
2. Grab some new Bombas socks and save over $25 on a value pack.
Nordstrom Bombas Men’s & Women’s Assorted Cushion Ankle Socks – $26.99+ (regularly $39.99+)
Socks tend to be something many people don’t love spending money on, but The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale makes it easy and exciting to stock up on the popular Bombas brand. They feature a cushioned footbed and seamless toe for superior comfort. Now’s the time to scoop up this brand if you appreciate a good sock.
3. Grab a pair of these Adidas running shoes for men and save $20.
Nordstrom Adidas Men’s Swift Run Sneakers – $74.99 (regularly $95)
You certainly get what you pay for when it comes to shoes and Adidas is a shoe brand we all know and love. Be sure to grab these Nordstrom Sale shoes if you’re shopping for a guy on your list! They’ll be a favorite new staple piece and are sure to last.
4. Unseen Sunscreen is a trendy beauty product everyone should be adding to their carts.
Nordstrom Sugargoop! Unseen & Play Sunscreen SPF 50 Set – $52 ($78 value)
This is one beauty exclusive you’re going to want to add to your Nordstrom cart if grabbing the Trader Joe’s dupe for this beauty product isn’t possible. Supergoop! is a clean beauty line that quickly developed a cult-like following with beauty lovers everywhere who can’t get enough of their products – the $40 Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen being one of them. 🤩
It’s velvety soft on the skin, provides 40 SPF, is unscented, and also leaves a beautiful matte finish on your skin making it an ideal primer for flawless makeup application. Considering you can now scoop it up in a value pack and save over $20 it’s a no-brainer if you love this product.
5. Score some classic kid’s Hunter boots in pink for $20 less than the regular price.
Nordstrom Kids First Classic Rain Boots – $46.99 (regularly $65)
You’ll have zero regrets about adding these cute rain boots to your kiddo’s wardrobe. They cost nearly $20 less than the original price and will go with nearly all their outfits come fall, winter, and even spring! Plus, if they remain in good condition, you can likely sell them for not much less than you’re getting them for on sale since they tend to hold their value so well. 🤩
6. Dyson rarely goes on sale so if you want this pricey vacuum everyone loves, now’s the time to grab it.
Nordstrom Dyson V11 Extra Cordless Vacuum Cleaner – $499.99 (regularly $599.99)
Now’s the time to grab a Dyson if you’ve been looking to add this splurge-worthy vacuum to your home. Sure, there are other retailers that occasionally offer it for the same price, but you won’t get Nordstrom’s outstanding lifetime warranty in the chance anything goes wrong.
I’ve had this vacuum for about 3 years now and compared to all the other vacuums I’ve tried it has the highest suction and works great on everything from hardwoods to carpet.
Check out these 10 lookalikes we found that cost less than even the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale:
1. The print on this blanket is the same as Barefoot Dreams and it’s practically just as soft too.
- Nordstrom Barefoot Dreams In the Wild Blanket (top) – $119.99 (reg. $180)
- Walmart Better Homes and Gardens Throw Blanket (bottom) – $24.44
We’ve tested these lookalike blankets ourselves and they’re super soft. Plus, we love that the print is nearly identical to the popular leopard Barefoot Dreams blanket.
Head over to our lookalike post to read more about why we like these blankets.
2. Grab a pair of chic faux fur leggings for about $60 less on Amazon.
- Nordstrom COMMANDO Faux Leather Leggings (top) – $78.99 (regularly $118)
- Amazon Leggings Depot Faux Leather Leggings (bottom) – $17.99
These faux leather leggings are becoming just as popular if not more popular than my favorite Spanx faux leather leggings I shared above. So if you’re not planning to scoop up the real deal during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, be sure to grab a pair of these! We’ve heard the affordable Amazon pair feels the most similar to leather and they even have a fleece-lined option.
3. This cute bralette is perfect for layering and comes in 8 different options on Amazon.
- Nordstrom Free People Intimately FP Adella Longline Bralette (top) – $24.99 (regularly $38)
- Amazon Anna-Kaci Crochet Lace Spaghetti Strap Bralette (bottom) – $19.99
- Plus, score 10% OFF with Amazon’s clippable coupon!
Arguably, this could still be one of the best Nordstrom Anniversary Sale items to scoop up, but considering our Hip sidekick, Chelsey owns one of the Amazon ones in white, we can’t help but add it to our lookalikes for less lineup! Despite it not being a huge savings, it may be just enough to entice you to buy a couple of your favorite colors!
Read our full review on this under $20 Amazon bralette and see why Chelsey is raving about it!
4. This is the perfect staple piece to add to any special event outfit and it’s a huge savings.
- Nordstrom Cult Gaia Eos Beaded Acrylic Box Clutch (top) – $246.99 (regularly $328)
- Amazon CUXVA Acrylic Evening Clutch (bottom) – $37.99
There’s something about this bag that just screams chic and fun! 🤩 Amazon offers its statement clutch in 15 different colors which is 11 more than the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale items! Considering I’m planning a wedding a looking for a fun statement bag, I may just have to grab the neutral white version of this bag! 🤩
Check out this identical clutch on Amazon that comes with a gold strap and it has even more amazing reviews!
5. Lounge around in a new pair of pajamas and save $10 more bucks.
- Nordstrom Moonlight Eco Short Knit Pajamas (top) – $40.99 (regularly $59)
- Amazon LUBOT Cotton Pajama Set (bottom) – $29.99
The Moonlight pajama sets at Nordstrom are one item that typically always go on sale every year. However, there’s almost always a great lookalike you can score for less too! This year, we spotted the best alternative on Amazon and it comes in countless color options too.
6. Grab a stylish ribbed tunic sweater for Fall and save another $45.
- Nordstrom Free People Ottoman Slouchy Tunic (top) – $88.99 (regularly $168)
- Amazon Calbetty Turtleneck Chunky Knit Pullover (bottom) – $40.99
This may be one of the best Nordstrom Anniversary Sale items to scoop up if you’re a Free People fan and want to save $79 on this popular piece. However, we spotted an identical one on Amazon that comes in over 30 colors and patterns! It has the same ribbed detailing, cowl neck detail, and tunic-style look.
7. Add a staple piece sherpa jacket to your wardrobe this Fall.
- Nordstrom Sam Edelman Double Breasted Teddy Coat (top) – $109.99 (regularly $180)
- Amazon PRETTYGARDEN Faux Sherling Jacket (bottom) – $46.99
There’s no question you should be scooping up this Sherpa jacket since it’s the number-one bestseller in women’s faux fur jackets and coats. Although it’s not an identical color to Nordstrom’s Sam Edelman jacket, it’s available in over 30 colors so there’s one that’s sure to be just your color.
Want something longer? We spotted this Amazon Essentials Parka Teddy Jacket that comes in a more similar light tan color and 11 other options too!
8. A low-profile court sneaker will go with every outfit and you can save an additional $30 with our pick from Walmart.
- Nordstrom Steve Madden Carley Sneaker (top) – $49.99 (regularly $74.95)
- Walmart Time and Tru Platform Sneaker (bottom) – $19.98
It will be hard to tell the difference between these two pairs of sneakers! While we think the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale price is reasonable for a Steve Madden sneaker, we love that you can save another $30 for the highly-rated Walmart pair. 🤩 Our very own Hip CEO and founder, Collin, loves the Walmart ones so we know you’ll love them too.
9. Grab a pair of classic platform heels to add a fun retro flair to your wardrobe.
- Nordstrom Chinese Laundry Theresa Platform Sandal (top) – $53.99 (regularly $79.95)
- Walmart Scoop Platform Sandal (bottom) – $29.99 (regularly $34)
These heels are a classic and one purchase you won’t regret having in your wardrobe. Skip the buyer’s remorse and opt for the much more affordable pair at Walmart because you won’t even notice the difference! Reviewers even stated just how comfortable and stable the Walmart pair feel and that was coming from many moms who typically don’t wear heels!
10. Get an upscale puff sleeve look with this stylish and chic silk blouse.
- Nordstrom Frame Gillian Silk Button-Up Blouse (top) – $253.99 (regularly $378)
- Amazon PRETTYGARDEN Puff Short Sleeve Top (bottom) – $28.99
You’re going to wow everyone with this showstopping top! It’s the perfect blouse for making a statement and our Amazon pick will save you well over $200! It has a silky material but is easier to care for and you won’t compromise on style with the identical puff sleeve look. To be honest, we love Amazon’s minimal and modern look even more since it doesn’t come with buttons or a stuffy collar.