Last Day to Send Free Valentine’s Day Cards to Kids in Children’s Hospitals!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Show a sick child some Valentine’s Day love! ❤
Children are hospitalized all around the country this Valentine’s Day, and several children’s hospitals and medical centers have created a simple way for you to share the love with a child in need. Today is your last chance to send a Valentine’s Day Message and brighten a child’s day through this free program!
All you have to do to participate is choose a hospital below (or all of them!) and head to their website. Some hospitals even have cute children’s Valentine’s Day card templates that have been designed by the patients. Just fill out your contact information and write your own special message!
Nothing feels better than brightening someone else’s day! If you can, please take a minute to put a smile on the face of one of these sweet kiddos this Valentine’s Day! 💖
Check out these participating hospitals:
- St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Boston Children’s Hospital Trust
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Children’s Medical Center Foundation
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Texas Children’s Hospital
- UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals