$10 Cash Back on $20 Purchase at CVS w/ Venmo Pay | Just Use Your Phone!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
It’s a great time to be a CVS shopper!
For a limited time, Venmo is offering $10 cash back on your first purchase of $20 or more at CVS when you use the Venmo Pay QR code as your payment method. Note this offer can only be used in-store, as you have to scan the QR code in your Venmo app to pay for your order.
You can also stack this offer with other sales and coupons to maximize your savings, but your final total will need to be at least $20 in order to get this $20 discount.
To find this offer, open your Venmo app and click on the icon in the top right-hand corner that looks like dashed lines. Then click the present icon where it says “Offers” which should bring you to the CVS offer first or you may scroll over to view all the offers. Note to make things easier, you will want to link the payment source to the QR code before heading to checkout.
Not a CVS shopper?
Be sure to scroll through your Venmo app under the ‘Offers’ section for other awesome cashback offers when you pay using their QR code. You can currently score:
- $10 Cashback on your first Panda Express purchase of $10 or more– valid thru 11/9!
- $10 Cashback on your first Foot Locker purchase of $50 or more – valid thru 10/ 31!
- $10 Cashback on your first Giant Eagle purchase of $40 or more – valid thru 12/31!
Here’s how to snag this offer at CVS…
- Scan your $20+ purchase at a self-checkout or with the cashier
- Open your Venmo app (Android or iOS)
- Head to the “Offers” tab under the 3 dashed lines in the top right-hand corner.
- Scan the QR code and tap “Finish and Pay”
After making a qualifying purchase by following the steps below, your cashback will be deposited to your Venmo account within 3 days. Note that this process is the same for each offer at whichever shop you choose!