FREE Planet Fitness Membership for Teens Through August 31st
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Teens! There’s still time to start your fitness journey!
Through August 31st, high school teens ages 14 – 19 can work out for free at all Planet Fitness locations throughout the US and Canada! Teens can register here to score a High School Summer Pass. Note that those under 18 will need their parent’s permission.
This offer is a part of the movement to improve teens’ mental and physical health! Originally, this program was called the “Teen Summer Challenge” which launched in 2019. They had almost a million teen signups who completed over 5 million workouts!
Planet Fitness conducted a study that 93% of teens actually want to stay healthy, but only about 15% actually partake in 60-minutes of physical activity. Planet Fitness is determined to motivate teens and help them accomplish their fitness goals!
The High School Summer Pass initiative offers a solution to teens’ struggles! Send this to a teen in your life so they don’t miss out on this awesome summer offer!
Please note teens must work out at the location where they signed up.
Here are a few of the amenities that Planet Fitness members love at their gym:
- Zero-judgement, hassle-free environment
- Brand name cardio and strength equipment
- Fully equipped locker rooms
- Flat-screen televisions
- Planet Fitness App with hundreds of workout videos and tutorials
- In-app Crowd Meter that allows members to check club capacity in real-time before even leaving the house
- Touchless check-in via the app
- Increased sanitization for high-touch areas, with cleaning stations available for member use
- Exclusive benefits for Black Card members.