17 Pottery Barn Furniture & Decor Lookalikes on a Budget (#4 Is The Greatest Find EVER!)
As an Amazon Associate, Hip2Save earns a small commission from qualifying purchases in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Get high-end style on a dime with these similar to Pottery Barn furniture and decor finds!
We love designer looks for less! 😍
Love Pottery Barn’s style? These Pottery Barn furniture and decor lookalikes are the high quality you want without the high price tag. Read on to save big!
1. A woven basket is the perfect place to store odds and ends in your foyer or anywhere in your home.
You can never have too many baskets to store odds and ends and we love the texture and look of these woven baskets. While the Target one is smaller, it’s significantly less than Pottery Barn’s and would look perfect in an entryway, living room, or bedroom.
Plus, if you’re considering using them for your foyer as an outbox chances are they’ll fit better under a console table.
What’s an outbox? It’s the perfect place to store any odds and ends you need to leave your house with next. Simply grab the basket on your way out the door and you’ll easily have everything in one place! 🙌🏼 Thanks for the tip HGTV magazine!
2. Grab a luxe faux fur throw at Target for over $100 less!
- Pottery Barn Faux Fur Ruched Throw Blanket (top) – $179
- Target Threshold Faux Rabbit Fur Ruched Throw Blanket (bottom) – $30
These faux fur throws have the same warm, ruched texture and dreamy luxe fabric to keep anyone warm while curled up on the couch.
And you’ll be saving well over $100 just by shopping at Target! 🤯 Better yet, you could buy all three colors and STILL spend less than the Pottery Barn blanket. That’s a huge saving that will have anyone feeling warm and fuzzy inside. 🥰
Hip Tip: Shop our favorite throw blankets!
3. Add some marble chain links for a classy Pottery Barn decor look.
- Pottery Barn Marble Decorative Chain (top) – $309
- Wayfair Pearce Marble Chain Link (bottom) – $51.99 (regularly $76.99)
- Plus, get an additional 20% OFF with code SAVE20
Elevate your coffee table or entryway with these modern and classy marble chain links. I’ve always been told to decorate in odd numbers, so I especially love that the Wayfair set comes with 3 links rather than the pricey Pottery Barn decor duo. Plus, it’s slightly larger sitting 1 inch higher and 2 inches longer so they’ll make even more of a statement.
Shopping around? There is a plethora of affordable marble chains on Amazon as well!
Hip Tip: We handpicked the best aesthetically pleasing coffee table books.
4. A trendy caned console table will be the perfect new staple piece for your living room.
- Pottery Barn Dolores Cane Console Table (top) – $1,999
- Amazon Yechen Natural Rattan Sideboard, Set of 2 (bottom) – $278.99 + $59.99 shipping
This trendy and highly sought-after caned console table will elevate any living room and is certainly easy on the eyes. 😍 Lucky for you, there’s an incredible Pottery Barn lookalike on Amazon for way less! 🤯 What makes this natural rattan piece we found so unique is that it’s actually two side tables pushed together! That means they’re not just insanely budget-friendly, but versatile too. 🤩 Despite a higher shipping price for our Amazon find, it’s still well over $1,600 less and you won’t pay a delivery fee either.
Designed by the Studio McGee line at Target, you know you’ll get so much bang for your buck with this console that could easily be mistaken for Pottery Barn decor as well! Grab this console table for just over $300 if you love a more contrasting look.
5. Score this trendy farmhouse-inspired chandelier for over $700 less at Wayfair.
- Pottery Barn Lucca Iron Chandelier – 50″ (top) – $899
- Wayfair Birch Lane 6 – Light Candle-Style Chandelier – 48″ (bottom) – $117 (regularly $156.17)
These rustic iron chandeliers are ready for their next farmhouse-inspired renovation. For $700+ less, we’d scoop up this gorgeous option from Wayfair in a heartbeat!
Out of stock? This light comes and goes so check out this similar black chandelier if you don’t mind opting for something slightly smaller.
From your kitchen to the dining room or even your bedroom, this chandelier will make a stunning statement anywhere you hang it! Plus, this Pottery Barn decor-inspired piece even has free two-day shipping so you can transform your space sooner than you’d think! Wowza! 🤩
6. Score a new set of luxury bed sheets and save $100.
- Pottery Barn Teen Boxter Plaid Organic Sheet Set, Queen (top) – $139
- Bare Home Luxury Bed Sheets, Queen (bottom) – $34.95+ (regularly $40.99)
- Plus, score an additional 5% OFF with Amazon’s clippable coupon!
Our Hip sidekick, Melissa, loved these sheets which are only available at Pottery Barn Teen, but the steep cost had her shopping around for something more affordable. Funny enough, Pottery Barn Teen tends to be slightly less expensive than Pottery Barn, but they still can’t even come close to the lookalike we found on Amazon. You’ll save over $100 even if you need sheets as big as a king! 😱
Thankfully, these Amazon sheets lived up to Melissa’s high expectations, and said they’re super soft and comfy! Ultimately, she’s so thrilled she shopped around for a better deal!
7. Replace your whole set of dining room chairs with these affordable seats similar to Pottery Barn.
- Pottery Barn Durango Metal Dining Chairs – Set of 4 (top)- $449
- Amazon Metal Dining Chairs – Set of 4 (bottom) – $80.88 (regularly $128.88) + $39.99 for delivery = $120.87 – that’s just $30.23 per chair!
These Amazon dining room chairs have an incredibly low price compared to the identical Pottery Barn decor option! Plus, they’re an affordable choice if you need to modernize all your dining chairs at once.
Better yet, they’re so affordable, they’d also be the perfect addition to any event you have planned from weddings to birthday parties! 😍 No one will even know these Pottery Barn furniture inspired items came from Amazon. 😉
8. Cozy up any space with this Pottery Barn decor inspired braided rug.
- Pottery Barn Chunky Knit Sweater Handwoven Rug – 8′ x 10′ (top) – $1,099
- Rugs USA Off White Veronica Wool Braided Rug – 8′ x 10′ (bottom) – $506.20 (regularly $1,446.60)
Don’t let the regular price of our alternative scare you off because Rugs USA always offers discounted prices on their rugs! We love this braided rug look for adding texture and coziness to any space from your living room to a baby’s nursery. Plus, they have 7 colors to choose from so you can get just the look you want while still staying on a dime.
9. Your favorite cozy corner is begging for some of these affordable faux fur pillows.
- Pottery Barn Faux Fur Mongolian 18″x18″ Pillow Cover (top) – $32.99 (regularly $55.50 each)
- Amazon Kevin Faux Fur 18″x18″ Pillow Covers – Set of 2 – (bottom) – $19.99 (or $10 each)
You can never have too many pillows, plus they’re an inexpensive and fun way to show off your personality. We love these cozy faux fur options at Pottery Barn, except we found a steal on Amazon where you get two covers and still spend much less than what you’d pay for one Pottery Barn pillow cover – even on sale! 👏🏻
Need some pillow inserts? These are down-alternative pillow inserts are priced under 15 bucks for a set of two!
10. Give a room in your home new life with a show-stopping yucca plant.
- Pottery Barn Faux Potted Yucca Tree (top) – $299
- World Market Faux Double Yucca Tree (bottom) – $74.99
- Plus, Members get 10% OFF Store Pick-Up & No Shipping Fee
At Pottery Barn, you can find some gorgeous faux plants and florals to decorate your home, however, World Market is full of trendy and gorgeous plants too! We even love how they use a similar pot like Pottery Barn that would fit seamlessly in any home.
Hip Tip: Check out our easy concrete planter DIY that costs just dollars to make! 😱
11. Add a trendy faux olive tree to your home if you’re looking for a more classic look.
- Pottery Barn Faux Olive Tree – 7′ (top) – $499
- Costco Faux Olive Tree – 6.5′ (bottom) – $199.99
If you’re not already a Costco member, now may be the time to join because this is the best faux olive tree lookalike you’ll find! Even better, the Costco tree already comes planted in a beautiful modern white planter, whereas that’ll cost you significantly more at Pottery Barn. We’ve also seen $50 OFF during Black Friday deals if you’re patient for their biggest sale of the year, but just be quick – they will sell out fast!
Need something for a smaller space?
On Amazon, you can scoop up this Nearly Natural Faux Olive Tree for even less! It’s two inches taller than the Costco tree and just 22 inches wide so it’s perfect for small spaces like corners and nooks. While it doesn’t come with a fancy planter, it’s almost $100 less than our Costco one above so there’s plenty of room in the budget to splurge on something you love.
Hip Tip: We sourced the hottest Costco membership deal if you want the most bang for your buck on this purchase!
12. Your moody GQ-style office is calling for this tufted leather accent chair.
- Pottery Barn Wells Tufted Leather Swivel Armchair – Nubuck Camel (top) – $1,899
- Ashley Homestore Velburg Accent Chair (bottom) – $499.99 (regularly $579.99)
This sophisticated chair is going to be perfect for your moody, GQ-inspired office or living room. In fact, we know it’s one purchase husbands won’t mind you making after they’re able to kick back and relax in this handsome chair. While there are endless customization options at Pottery Barn, we love that this piece delivers about 10 weeks faster from Ashley Homestore.
Check out how our Pottery Barn furniture inspired chairs from Ashley look in this stunning living space. 🤩 What’s even better is that if you’re buying two, you’ll still save $900+!
13. Dinners at your new pedestal dining table will look incredibly high-end with this new addition.
- Pottery Barn Pedestal Dining Room Table – 48″ (top) – $1,999
- Wayfair Colborne Solid Wood Dining Table – 48″ (bottom) – $800 (regularly $909)
We think these gorgeous tables speak for themselves! The designs and identical wood stain would have us fooled in anyone’s home and to top it off, the Wayfair option is $1,000+ less despite the fact you’re getting the same solid wood quality.
14. Add a shabby chic flair to your space with these stylish wood bead garlands.
- Pottery Barn Mango Wood Contentment Beads (top) – $99
- Amazon Wood Bead Garland with Tassels (bottom) – $6.99
- Plus, score an additional 5% OFF with Amazon’s clippable coupon!
No, you didn’t read those prices wrong! Pottery Barn is seriously charging nearly $100 for this decor piece. So there’s no reason you shouldn’t be scooping up this Pottery Barn decor look from Amazon with well over 6,000 5-star reviews! 😱 It’ll add the perfect traditional, farmhouse, or rustic chic touch to any space in your home.
15. Save hundreds of dollars on this statement wood bead chandelier.
- Pottery Barn Amelia Wood Bead Chandelier (top) – $999
- Wayfair Shrout 4-Light Wood Drum Chandelier (bottom) – $354.99 (regularly $389.99)
Speaking of wood beads, check out this incredible alternative to light up your space! While the Wayfair chandelier is 2 inches smaller in height, it’s 2 inches wider so we think it’ll still make the statement you’re looking for.
Looking for something slightly smaller?
We spotted this gorgeous Mistana Wood Bead Chandelier for even less on Wayfair (under $250) and it has tons of amazing reviews! While it is just a few inches smaller overall, we can tell just by this stunning styled space it’ll look perfect no matter where you put it. 😍
16. You can get this exact Pottery Barn area rug for a whole lot cheaper at another retailer.
- Pottery Barn Theros Eco-Friendly Indoor/Outdoor Rug – 5’x8′ (top) – $255 (regularly $299)
- Overstock Momeni Hermosa Hand Woven Area Rug – 5′ X 8′ (bottom) – $198.89 (regularly $215.20)
It may be disguised under a different name, but this is the same exact rug at both retailers so you truly are getting the Pottery Barn decor you want! 🤩 Depending on the size you’re needing, you can save significantly on this stylish alternative at Overstock even when the Pottery Barn one goes on sale! 👏🏻
17. A capiz pendant light will add a unique element to your space and you can save close to $250 with our lookalike.
- Pottery Barn Capiz Pendant – 15″ (top) – $399
- World Market White Capiz Pendant – 18.9″ (bottom) – $149.99
- Plus, Members get 10% OFF Store Pick-Up & No Shipping Fee
Hanging at a few inches wider, you’re getting way more bang for your buck with this identical chandelier! Plus, the World Market one is also made of capiz shell so you’re not compromising on quality either. This popular light would look great in a closet, bathroom, bedroom, or anywhere you need a unique touch.
We found the best cloud couch dupes that are thousands less than Restoration Hardware!
Thanks for this post. In the majority of comparisons I like the cheaper version better. Must be because I’m a frugal H2S’er!
I’m so thrilled to know you loved our picks better, Hipgrandma! Thanks for stopping by to let us know!
Is the number 4 farmhouse chandelier photo of the room a stock photo or a Hip2Save house? I love the pillow in the photo. 🙂 Any ideas where it’s from?
Hey, Jen! That photo is actually from a reviewer so I’m not sure where the pillows are from. Sorry I couldn’t help!
I love searching for items. These are very similar. https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/bee-willow-washed-velvet-26-inch-square-throw-pillow/5598372?skuId=69715883&mcid=OS_googlepla
Thanks for sharing the links to these pillow options! 💞🥰
Thank you, MN Mimi.
Great post! Love when you guys do these kinds of posts!
We’re so glad you enjoyed this post, aleckman!
I wanted the Amazon dining chairs but that shipping cost made me sad 😔
Hey Becky! I just checked on this, and it looks like our price in the post is $122.88 for the set of 4. When clicking through, the shipping fee on the black set makes them a few dollars less, around $120 total for the 4 – only $30 each! There were a few other colors that were in the $100 range that included the free prime shipping, except the silver set. Hoping this might be helpful! 🤞❤️
I have the last pic Capiz pendant light from World Market & it is sooo pretty, I later saw it on the show “This is us” & was so excited with my choice 🥰
How awesome, Shelly! I’m thrilled to hear how much you love that light!
I agree, that Capiz pendant light is stunning. You made a beautiful choice.
How much light do you get with this? I think it’s stunning but wondering if it will produce enough light.
I won’t b able to answer that as it was in a place where we had glass windows on a top floor looking towards the valley…. we had a breakfast nook where we hung it
These are my favorite kind of posts! Thanks!
I’m so thrilled you loved this post, Leslie! Thanks for stopping by to leave such a sweet comment. ❤️
I love your Olive Tree with the woven planter (item 11 of your Pottery Barn on a budget post ) . Would you also have the link or where to purchase to the woven planter ? Thank you so much for all the beautiful and helpful ideas. I am inspired!
So happy to hear you enjoyed this post, Trinh! 💕 It seems that photo is from a customer review on that olive tree, so I wasn’t finding the link for it. I did find a similar basket at World Market here, and they have some other beautiful basket options on their site too! Hoping this might be helpful! 🤞