Make This Mini Cupcake Flower Bouquet in Under 15 Minutes
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking for a creative handmade gift to brighten someone’s day?
Create a DIY cupcakes bouquet in under 15 minutes using mini cupcakes, a large coffee mug, and a few easy craft supplies! I just used store-bought mini cupcakes, but you could certainly bake and decorate your own if desired using mini muffin tins like these.
This simple DIY project would make a great Valentine for someone special, but it could easily be customized to celebrate a number of different occasions!
DIY Mini Cupcake Flower BouquetsPrint
- Large coffee mug
- styrofoam ball (large enough to fit snugly inside mug)
- Sturdy toothpicks
- Green tissue paper
- 7 mini cupcakes (make your own or use store-bought)
Hip tips for making DIY mini cupcake flower bouquets:
- I was able to buy all of these supplies at Walmart, including the cupcakes! While in-store, I made sure that the styrofoam ball I bought fit super tight in the cup. This made the finished product sturdy and easy to transport in the car without any cupcakes falling off. Yay!
- The coffee mugs I used are no longer available, but any seasonal mug or one of these Pioneer Woman mugs would make such a pretty alternative.
- You could skip the coffee mug altogether and use a small flower pot or a decorative bowl instead. I think this project would turn out great either way!
I LOVE how these adorable DIY cupcake bouquets turned out, and also how simple they were for me to assemble. Best of all, I was able to get everything I needed with just one trip to one store. Walmart for the win! 🙌
These would be so cute as a thoughtful gift for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, or Teacher Appreciation. My daughter gave the ones we made to her teachers, and they were a big hit! I love that they could also do triple duty when used as inexpensive centerpieces at small gatherings, like a shower or birthday party. Put one at every place setting and each person gets their own decoration, party favor, and dessert!