It’s Crayola Creativity Week | Free Downloadable Activities, Celebrity Videos, & Giveaways
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
The FREE Crayola Creativity Week runs through January 28th, 2024. Here’s what you need to know!
The third annual Crayola Creativity Week is here! 🖍️
This FREE program aims to provide parents and educators with the tools needed to foster creativity in young minds.
Through January 28th, you’ll be able to access fun and creative activities to do with children and you’ll even have some help from experts and celebrities too! Materials available to you will include celebrity-led videos, tons of downloadable handouts, daily prizes, and virtual livestreams.
If you’d like to join, you can register for the free program at Crayola’s Creativity Week website.
Check out the 2024 Crayola Creativity Week schedule…
Each day there is a new, fun topic to discuss with your children. Educators and parents can print the corresponding student handouts and activity teacher guides for each discussion via the Crayola Creativity Week website!
Below is a lineup of the week’s activities according to Crayola’s website:
- Monday, January 22: “Cooking Connects Cultures” with the creator of Sankofa, chef and TV personality Eric Adjepong
- Tuesday, January 23: “Leaping Toward Dreams” with the creators of Firebird, principal ballet dancer Misty Copeland and illustrator Christopher Myers
- Wednesday, January 24: “Wishing Upon Stars” with NASA astronomers and illustrator of Always Looking Up, Louise Pigott
- Thursday, January 25: “Seeing Our Strengths” with the creators of I Am A Masterpiece, 13-year-old author, actor and activist with Down Syndrome Mia Armstrong, and illustrator Alexandra Thompson
- Friday, January 26: “Writing Your Story” with the 14-year-old actor in Avatar: The Way of Water and musician Trinity Bliss, plus the creators of The Story of You, author Lisa Ann Scott and illustrator Sue Cornelison
- Saturday, January 27: “Finding Music Everywhere” with the creators of Music is in Everything, Grammy-award winning musician Ziggy Marley and illustrator Ag Jatkowska
- Sunday, January 28: “Connecting Past and Future” with the creators of I Am Golden and We Are Golden, style influencer and New York Times bestselling author Eva Chen and New York Times bestselling illustrator Sophie Diao
There’s even a chance to win prizes!
Everyone who signs up to participate is entered to win a full box of Crayola products and Creativity Week merch for your school.
There will be daily giveaways during the week too! Try to win these additional prizes by sharing your artwork and activity updates on social media using the #CrayolaCreativityWeek. You can also email your updates to email@example.com.
For more information on prizes, see the FAQ section of the Crayola Creativity Week website.
Don’t forget to join the Crayola Creativity Week live assembly on January 26th.
Creativity Week was designed to show how Creativity Connects Us. Watch this initiative in action at the global virtual assembly being hosted on Friday, January 26th, at 1 p.m. ET. The assembly connects global classrooms and includes inspirational messages from major celebrities like Elizabeth Olsen, Diary of a Wimpy Kid author Jeff Kinney, and Shark Tank’s Daymond John. Also attending the live assembly is NFL Minnesota Vikings running back, Alexander Mattison.
Want more creative activities to do with the kiddos? Make these DIY Valentine’s Day cards!