Is Starbucks Open On Christmas? Here are Their Hours (+ Last Minute Gift Ideas!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Is Starbucks open on Christmas? We have all the details on Starbucks’ Christmas hours for 2022.
Is Starbucks open on Christmas? You bet! ☕🎄
If you’re craving a Peppermint Mocha or a Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte this Christmas Day, you’re in luck! Most stand-alone Starbucks locations will be open and ready to serve up your favorite items. If you think you’ll be swinging by a Starbucks on the holiday, plan to head to a stand-alone store as those inside malls and grocery stores may be closed if the host store is not holding holiday hours.
Starbucks is one of the few restaurants that are open on Christmas so keep it in mind if you’re craving a specialty coffee or in need of a last-minute gift!
If you want to brighten Christmas morning with some yummy treats, the Starbucks Holiday Menu will come in handy. Right now you can snag limited-time-only items like Sugar Plum Cheese Danishes and Cranberry Bliss Bars. If you have some kiddos to shop for, surprise them with a sweet dessert like a Reindeer Cake Pop or a Snowman Cookie. 😋
What are the Starbucks Christmas hours?
On a non-holiday, you can expect most Starbucks locations to be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., but many open at 5 a.m. or close later at night. As for the Starbucks Christmas hours, they will vary by location. Check with your local Starbucks to verify whether or not they have limited holiday hours.
In need of a last-minute Christmas gift? Head to Starbucks!
Most Starbucks locations have gift items you can buy for coffee lovers. Holiday mugs and tumblers can be spotted on Starbucks shelves and these can make thoughtful gifts for caffeine lovers. Pair a cute mug with a Starbucks gift card for a simple last-minute Christmas gift. 🎁
Another easy gift idea is to pick up a bag of ground or whole-bean coffee. In addition to regular selections, Starbucks has three special Christmas coffees available:
- Starbucks Christmas Blend: This robust flavor is a Starbucks classic that combines rich, dark-roast Sumatra beans with notes of chocolate and spruce tips.
- Starbucks Holiday Blend: This balanced blend is sweet and toasty with notes of sweet maple and herbs.
- Christmas Reserve 2022: This remarkable and warm blend has woodsy aromas with notes of tangerine, sweet herbals, and mulling spices.
Don’t forget to use your Starbucks Rewards!
Starbucks Rewards Members earn 1 star per $1 spent using cash, debit, credit card, or the mobile wallet! If you preload money to your digital Starbucks card and order through the app, you’ll earn 2 stars for every $1 spent. Then, redeem your points at different levels for various items!
- Redeem 25 Stars – Add an extra shot, flavor, or soy milk to your drink for free (up to $1 off beverage price)
- Redeem 50 Stars – Get any size of hot brewed coffee, hot tea, or bakery item for free
- Redeem 150 Stars – Get any handcrafted beverage, parfait, or breakfast item for free
- Redeem 200 Stars – Get a lunch sandwich, salad, or protein box for free
- Redeem 400 Stars – Get packaged coffee or a single merchandise item for free (up to $20 value)
Want to win Starbucks for life? You have through January 1st, 2023 to try! Find out how to play!