Your Pet Could Earn $10,000 as a Chief Toy Tester for PetSmart – Apply Today!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Does your cat or dog have what it takes to be a PetSmart Chief Toy Tester?
PetSmart has opened up a search for one dog and one cat to help spread the word about the best new products the pet store has to offer.
The feline and canine Chief Toy Testers chosen to fill these roles will be paid 10,000 human dollars to spend a year playing with toys, sampling treats, and getting VIP treatment!
“We are recruiting two playful and eager team members to bring into our PetSmart pack as the first-ever Chief Toy Testers. These c-suite pets will let pet parents know they are getting the best tried-and-true products for their beloved furry family members.” – Will Smith, senior vice president and chief marketing officer at PetSmart
The pets selected as Chief Toy Testers will spend one year participating in PetSmart product unboxings and appear at PetSmart events as a celebrity VIP (Very Important Pet). Pet parents will also be asked to post on social media, letting their followers know what their pet thinks about the toys and treats they’ve been testing.
Think your pet has what it takes? PetSmart is looking for Chief Toy Testers who possess the following traits:
- A nose for sniffing out the tastiest treats, paws for toy product play, and a perfect tail wag (or wave) when appearing as a VIP at PetSmart events
- Human pet parents who can commit to a one-year partnership contract on their pet’s behalf, including capturing video and other content for social media during product testing
The perks and benefits of this role include:
- $10,000 payment
- Toy and treat product deliveries
- Quarterly salon treatments
- Celebrity status as a VIP (Very Important Pet) at PetSmart events
- Exclusive bragging rights granted to PetSmart’s first Chief Toy Testers
Interested pet parents can visit AnythingForPets.com to fill out an application through 11:59 p.m. ET on Feb. 17, 2023. Applicants will be required to submit a 10-30-second creative video showcasing their pet’s personality. In addition to the video submission, applicants also will be required to submit a still photo of their pet and an official review of their pet’s favorite toy.
Good luck to all the Hip pets out there applying for this fun role!