Here’s Why I’m Obsessed With This Cute Top from Amazon!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking for a pretty off the shoulder flowy top?
I recently bought this Just Quella off the shoulder blouse from Amazon.com, and I’m so glad I took the chance and tried it! This top is so CUTE, flattering on my body, and also really comfortable! I feel great in it, and wanted to share this fun Amazon fashion find with you.
Just a note that the price of this blouse ranges from $15.99 to 22.91 depending on the color/size you choose.
After trying on this blouse, I immediately texted this picture to my best friend and said “Check out this top!” Does anyone else get excited when an online clothing purchase works out? lol
I actually find myself slowly buying more clothing pieces online, because it’s hard carving out in-store shopping time for myself. I love that I can easily return Amazon Prime orders at Kohl’s for convenience now too- yippee!
Hip Tip: Need a pair of great pull-on skinny jeans? Try these Signature by Levi’s Strauss via Amazon.com I am wearing. They are slightly shaping with tummy control, have a comfy elastic waistband, and I LOVE the stylish vintage wash. So perfect to wear with fall tunic tops!
Things I Love:
- The side split shape is so flattering and the back is slightly longer than the front, so on me it has the bottom coverage I like.
- The sleeves are loose and have a cute tie detail at the bottom.
- I like that the off-the-shoulder part is flattering looking, stays put, and doesn’t feel awkward like some can.
- The material is so soft and comfortable to wear.
Things to Consider:
- The listing says hand-wash and not for the dryer. Other reviews say to be careful with shrinking if you decide to dry it.
- The fit is pretty true to size. I usually range in top sizes from an XL to XXL. In this top I am wearing a size XXL and like the looser fit.
Well, I’m obsessed and NEED this fun top in every color now! lol
I love this basic black color with skinny jeans or leggings. It does come in lots of different colors and also denim, so I may check those out too.
Note from Lina: This is not a sponsored post. I bought this top on my own and am excited to share it with you as a helpful review.