Here’s Why I’m Obsessed With This Cute Top from Amazon!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking for a pretty off the shoulder flowy top?
I recently bought this Just Quella off the shoulder blouse from Amazon.com, and I’m so glad I took the chance and tried it! This top is so CUTE, flattering on my body, and also really comfortable! I feel great in it, and wanted to share this fun Amazon fashion find with you.
Just a note that the price of this blouse ranges from $13 up to around $20 depending on the color/size you choose.
After trying on this blouse, I immediately texted this picture to my best friend and said “Check out this top!” Does anyone else get excited when an online clothing purchase works out? lol
I actually find myself slowly buying more clothing pieces online, because it’s hard carving out in-store shopping time for myself. I love that I can easily return Amazon Prime orders at Kohl’s for convenience now too- yippee!
Hip Tip: Need a pair of great pull-on skinny jeans? Try these Signature by Levi’s Strauss via Amazon.com I am wearing. They are slightly shaping with tummy control, have a comfy elastic waistband, and I LOVE the stylish vintage wash. So perfect to wear with fall tunic tops!
Things I Love:
- The side split shape is so flattering and the back is slightly longer than the front, so on me it has the bottom coverage I like.
- The sleeves are loose and have a cute tie detail at the bottom.
- I like that the off the shoulder part is flattering looking, stays put, and doesn’t feel awkward, like some can.
- The material is so soft and comfortable to wear.
Things to Consider:
- The listing says hand-wash and not for the dryer. Other reviews say to be careful with shrinking if you decide to dry it.
- The fit is pretty true to size. I usually range in top sizes from an XL to XXL. In this top I am wearing a size XXL and like the looser fit.
Well I’m obsessed and NEED this fun top in every color now! lol
I love this basic black color with skinny jeans or leggings. It does come in lots of different colors and also denim, so I may check those out too.
Note from Lina: This is not a sponsored post. I bought this top on my own and am excited to share it with you as a helpful review.