Byte Aligners Impression Kit JUST $17.95 Shipped (+ $100 Off Aligners & FREE Whitener)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Straighten your teeth without ever visiting an office thanks to Byte aligners!
Make your smile merry & bright with Byte! 🎄
Need a faster way to straighten your smile, sans a trip to the dentist or orthodontist? There’s never been a better time to try Byte Invisible Aligners – the easiest and most convenient way to straighten your smile! Plus they even have options to straighten your teeth while you sleep!🤯 It doesn’t get any easier than that, folks!
For a limited time, score your first Byte impression kit for just $17.95 shipped, $100 off aligners, AND a FREE LED teeth whitener w/ aligner purchase after an automatic discount at checkout!
Not seeing a discount? Use code SMILEBRYTE at checkout instead.
See how much you’ll save with this awesome Byte deal:
Byte Aligners Impression Kit $95
Click ‘START HERE’
OR use code SMILEBRYTE ($77.05 off)
Shipping is FREE
Final cost just $17.95 shipped for the impression kit + $100 off your invisible aligners AND a free LED teeth whitener!
Here’s how to get started with Byte:
Choose whether you want the All-Day plan or the At-Night plan. The All-Day plan requires 22 hours of wear and the average treatment time is 4 months. The plan costs $1999 (or $70/month) total. The At-Night plan only requires 10 hours of continuous wear, but it takes 5-6 months to get results. It’s also a little more expensive ringing up at $2399 (or $84/month).
Use our exclusive link to score $100 off your aligners. Both the day and night plans include their BrightByte whitening treatment, HyperByte device, and aligner.
Send in your impression kit. Once you receive and complete your impression kit, send it back to Byte, and you’ll get your aligners in the mail in about 4-6 weeks. 🙌
Feeling a little unsure about the at-home process?
Making the impressions is really simple!
First, pop on the included pair of gloves and set an empty impression tray in your mouth to make sure it fits. When you’re sure it sits comfortably, quickly mix the dark and light impression putty together. Once they’ve become a solid pink color, roll the mixture into a 4″ log and press it into the impression trays.
Then, hold the impression tray in your mouth for about three and a half minutes. Repeat three times so you have two impressions each of your top and bottom rows of teeth. Then you just have to return the impression trays to their box & send your kit out to Byte! 🙌
Surprisingly, the putty didn’t have any taste at all and was super easy to bite into! However, the key is getting everything mixed and set quickly before the putty begins to harden.
And you don’t even have to use the smile stretcher–– although you may not want to pass up this silly opportunity. 😆
Wondering if Byte’s invisible aligners are a good fit for you?
You may want to try out Byte aligners if:
- You need minor work done. Byte says on its site that their aligners are “designed to work for minor to moderate alignment issues, including correcting spacing, crowding between teeth, and rotation.” Luckily, if you send in your impression kit and they don’t think their service is a good fit, they’ll let you know and refund the cost of your kit. 🙌
- You’re looking for an effective low-cost option. Byte’s at-home dentistry services are an absolute steal compared to many in-office operations. Even when you choose Byte’s monthly installment plans (which do end up being more expensive than the one-time payment in the long run due to interest), you’re still potentially saving thousands of dollars.
- You don’t have insurance. Dental work can be expensive even with insurance, but without it, it’s totally unaffordable for a lot of folks. Byte is an awesome way to get dental help without spending a ton of out-of-pocket cash.
- You don’t mind getting help online. If you hate going to the dentist or orthodontist, you’ll be relieved to know you can do everything from the comfort of your home!
- Byte also offers support every day of the week in case you have any questions about the process! They have a team of medical professionals ready to help you whenever you need it, so you’ll get plenty of help even without the in-office visits. 🙌
As with any form of dental treatment, it’s best to check with your dentist before making any drastic changes to your smile!
Take a Byte with your first impression kit for just $17.95 SHIPPED
+ score $100 off aligners!
PSA Do NOT do this. I beg you. Do NOT have dental work done without consulting your dentist first and having a thorough exam with x-rays. You could lose your teeth. You have been warned. I am a dentist that has seen first hand patient’s teeth destroyed by unsupervised orthodontics.
We bought this just after the last sale and after talking with our dentist. He said it works very well. We already get regular x-rays etc., and he said that my daughter really didn’t need this done, but she wanted it done because she is an influencer. He also sells this product in his office already so that influenced us into buying it cheaper during the sale.