We’re Obsessed With All The Ways We Can Use This Roll-Up Kitchen Drying Rack!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Need a dish drying rack that won’t take up space?
You’ve gotta check out this clever dish drying rack on Amazon that fits right over the kitchen sink and then rolls right up when you’re finished! It’s one of the must-have kitchen tools I use daily—and would definitely be on the list of my favorite things!
This kitchen tool is a team fav!
I actually first saw this similar rack while visiting Collin’s home on our last team retreat, and I bought this roll-up dish kitchen rack as soon as I came home. (Actually, many of us on the Hip2Save team now own it!) I find it to be super handy, plus it looks nice. I love the sleek look of this so much better than those plastic clunky dish racks that take up valuable counter space, don’t you?
Even with a dishwasher, miscellaneous things still need hand washing. Air flows easily through the rack, and this dries the dishes quickly. The dryer is made of a non-slip, sturdy material that secures to the top of the sink and won’t slip around or sag, even when there are heavier pots sitting on top.
There are so many uses for this drying rack!
In my house, I think it actually encourages everyone to quickly wash their drinking cups. Plus, since the roll-up drainer sits on top of the sink, the sink stays cleaner and clutter-free. In addition to washing dishes:
- You can use it as a surface to wash produce and prep food.
- Use it as a spoon rest, then just rinse it off easily after cooking.
- Place small washcloths and sponges to dry.
- Wash and dry baby toys, bottles, binkies, and other small items on top.
- Keep another roll-up mat in the laundry room for air-drying delicate knit fabrics, baseball caps, and other hand-washable items.
- Don’t need the full width of the drying rack? Just roll out half of it to use. It’s so easy!
- Need double the stability for heavier pots? Fold your drying mat in half over the sink.
- You can clean your dryer in the top rack of the dishwasher, though I just hand wash mine and let dry.
- When you’re done, just roll and tuck the dryer behind kitchen faucet for easy storage.
- This roll-away mat is also perfect for college dorm sinks and for RVers!
Where has this been all my life?!
This roll-up kitchen rack is so smart and clever. If you’re like me, you’ll never go back to your old dish drainer again! In fact, I was so excited about this find I recently bought some as Christmas gifts for friends and family this year. It’s funny how something this simple can be such a game-changer for the kitchen sink area—I love it!
P.S. Two other helpful kitchen sink accessories I can’t live without are Scrub Daddy sponges that get soft in warm water and hard in cold, and I hang them using a flexible sink caddy that fits over the kitchen faucet!
Check out more reviews of our favorite products!