Amazon Prime Day Deals
Page 1 of 42
Amazon Prime Day Deals
Amazon Prime Day is an annual event where Amazon offers deals on thousands of items exclusively for Prime members. The Amazon Prime Day deals are hot in all departments from home & kitchen to toys, electronics, beauty, household, and even groceries! Save big on Amazon devices including Kindles & Echos, books, kitchen appliances, and so much more. We find all of the hot Amazon sales so you don't have to do the work!
When is Amazon Prime Day 2023?The next Amazon Prime Day 2023 will start on October 10th at 3am EDT and run through October 11th! Earlier in 2023, Prime Day was on July 11 and 12th, which falls in line with 2022's Prime Day on July 12 and 13, 2022. Last year in 2022 was the first time Amazon announced its precursor to Black Friday by hosting a second Prime Day in October on the 11th and 12th, so we're thrilled they'll be continuing it again this year!
Historically, the big event usually starts around the second week of July, but COVID-19 changed everything in 2020 when Prime Day was pushed back to October 13-14. Then in 2021, it moved to June 21 - 22.
Here's how Hip2Save got the most of out of Amazon Prime Day 2023! 🛍️
1. Sign up for Amazon Prime for exclusive access to Prime Day info.New Amazon Prime members get Amazon Prime for FREE for 30 days, so you're not on the hook for the membership fee right away. Join now for access to FREE 1-Day or 2-Day delivery, along with 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals. You'll also be able to shop exclusive deals on Prime Day straight from Amazon!
2. Start loading your Amazon cart NOW.Don't miss out on the items you want! Add them to your Amazon Wish List now with Prime-eligible products you love. Once the deals go live (this will be at different times throughout the day), any discounts will automatically apply to the Prime Day exclusive products! Then, check out as soon as each Prime Day deal you're interested in goes live so you don't miss out!
3. Look for deeply-discounted kitchen appliances and Amazon devices.Last year, the Echo Look and Echo Show were discounted by $100. Other hot ticket items from last year that could be marked down again. (Psssst! Add them to your cart now so you're ready when Prime Day comes around!)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Remote
- Amazon Echo Devices
- Ring Alarm 8-Piece Home Security System
- Shark Robot Vacuum with XL Self-Empty Base
- Keurig K-Slim Single Serve Coffee Maker
- Ninja Foodi 8-Quart 12-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot
- LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
- SanDisk micro SD cards
- 23andMe DNA Kits
- Air Fryers
- Breville Barista Espresso Machine
- Revlon One-Step Volumizer
4. Score yourself FREE Amazon Gift Cards.Win a $10 Amazon eGift Card when we post your Happy Friday idea to the site! It's seriously so easy. Check out these tips that help your chances of having your submission picked so you can have some Amazon credit ready for your Prime Day spending!
Check out the Amazon Shopper Panel, too! Once accepted into the program, simply upload receipts and score a $10 Amazon eGift Card each month!
5. Bookmark our Amazon deals page so you don't miss any of the deals!Prime Day is BIG at Hip2Save, and we're committed to covering all the hottest offers and deals from the event. Bookmark our Amazon category page featuring all of our Amazon-related posts.
Remember: Check back often, add your favorite deals to your cart, and thank us later. 😉