Amazon Prime Day Deals
Amazon Prime Day is an annual event in July where Amazon offers deals on thousands of items exclusively for Prime members. We find all of the hot Amazon sales so you don't have to do the work! Save on Amazon devices including kindles, books, kitchen appliances like Instant Pots, and so much more. The Amazon Prime Day deals are hot in all departments from home & kitchen to toys, electronics, beauty, household, and even groceries!
When is Amazon Prime Day?The big event usually starts around the second week of July. Last year’s event began at 12 AM PT on Monday, July 15 and conclude at 11:59 PM PT on Tuesday, July 16.
Here's what you need to know to get the most out of Amazon Prime Day 2020! 🛍️
1. Sign up for Amazon Prime for exclusive access to Prime Day info.New Amazon Prime members get Amazon Prime for FREE for 30 days, so you're not on the hook for the membership fee quite yet. Join now for access to FREE 2-Day delivery, along with 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals. You'll also get added exclusive deals on Prime Day straight from Amazon!
2. Start building your Amazon cart NOW.Don't miss out on the items you want! Add them to your Amazon Wish List now with Prime-eligible products you love. Once the deals go live (will be at different times throughout the day), any discounts will automatically apply to any Prime Day exclusive products! Then check out as soon as each Prime Day deal you're interested in goes live so you don't miss out!
3. Look for deeply-discounted kitchen appliances and Amazon devices.Last year the Echo Look and Echo Show were discounted by $100. Other hot ticket items from last year that could be marked down again (psssst! Add them to your cart now):
- These Amazon Alexa-enabled devices have been hot ticket items:
- Instant Pot
- LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
- SanDisk micro SD cards
- 23andMe DNA Kits
- Air Fryers
- Breville Barista Espresso Machine
- Revlon One Step Volumizer
4. Score yourself FREE Amazon Gift Cards.Win a $10 Amazon eGift Card when we post your Happy Friday idea to the site! It's seriously so easy. Check out these tips that help your chances of having your submission picked so you can have some Amazon credit ready for your Prime Day spending!
5. Bookmark our Amazon deals page so you don't miss any of the deals!Prime Day is BIG at Hip2Save, and we're committed to covering all the hottest offers and deals from the event. Bookmark our Amazon category page featuring all of our Amazon-related posts. Remember: Check back often, add your favorite deals to your cart, and thank us later. 😉
Page 1 of 29