These Game-Changing Magnetic Lashes are Just $15.99 | Only $3.20 Per Pair!
As an Amazon Associate, Hip2Save earns a small commission from qualifying purchases in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
These affordable magnetic lashes will have you glammed up in no time!
Magnetic eyes are the new heart eyes. 😍
I found the best magnetic lashes on Amazon so I’m sharing my review, application tips, and tutorial video on how to put them on!
Plus, my Arishine magnetic lashes set is currently on sale for just $3.20 per pair! 😱
Arishine Magnetic Eyeliner and Lashes 5-Pair Kit – $17.99 (regularly $24.98)
Clip the Amazon coupon to save an extra $2.
Final price just $15.99!
Shipping is free for Amazon Prime members and on orders $25+.
So let’s get into it…what exactly are magnetic lashes?!
Magnetic lashes use (you guessed it) magnets rather than lash glue to stay put on your eyelids. There are currently two kinds on the market:
- Lash strips that attach to magnetic eyeliner (this is the kind I tried).
- Lash strips with magnets that sandwich your lashes with upper and lower strips that attach to each other.
But why magnetic lashes?
Traditional false lashes are time-consuming and messy. On the flip side, while professional lash extensions look amazing, the upkeep is very expensive and there are serious risks involved too.
Read about Collin’s allergy to eyelash extension adhesive glue as just one example.
After seeing my Hip sidekick, Sara, share these Amazon magnetic lashes a couple of years ago I decided I wanted to give these a try! Plus, the 20,000+ 5-star reviews on Amazon also had me sold!
This lash kit comes with a whopping 5 sets of magnetic lashes from natural appearance to totally glamorous that will make your eyes pop like never before!
Plus, you’ll also get not one, but TWO bottles of black magnetic eyeliner, and application tweezers. Talk about mega bang for your buck! 😱
But do they actually work, is the real question…🤔
YES, they work! 👏🏻
Thankfully, I found these magnetic lashes to live up to all the hype. If I can do these, anyone can… trust me! 🤣
They’re easy to apply and look so awesome that I get tons of compliments every time I wear them! I mostly reserve these for special occasions and have found these magnetic eyelashes to be so fun! My natural ones are still so tiny and damaged from the overuse of salon eyelash extensions so these are a great quick and affordable fix!
Here’s how to apply magnetic lashes:
- Step one: Apply the magnetic eyeliner close to the lash line on the eyelid & let dry.
- Step two: Place the magnetic lash onto the eyeliner and you’re done!
Yep, that’s really it! The lash will attach to the eyeliner with almost no effort but can be peeled off and readjusted if needed. 👏🏻
Watch Sara’s YouTube video to see how she applied these magnetic eyelashes!
To remove the lashes: Peel off the lash strip and clean the eyelid with makeup remover.
After taking off the strip, use your favorite oil-based makeup remover to get the magnetic eyeliner off the eyelid.
Need some makeup remover recommendations? We rounded up six favorites starting at just $4!
Perfect your magnetic lashes application with these additional tips:
- Your magnetic lash application should be the last step in your makeup routine.
- Apply a thin coat of your favorite black mascara to your natural lashes before applying the magnetic strips. This will help blend the natural and faux lashes together.
- Before you apply the eyeliner, wipe some of it off onto the tube until you have no globs of eyeliner on your brush. A little bit goes a long way, so don’t overload your brush!
Lastly, there are some important disclaimers I wanted to add about magnetic lashes before you try them out:
- You should NEVER wear any magnets, metal, or cosmetics at all in an MRI machine. Wearing magnetic eyeliner or magnets could result in burns to the skin or other injuries.
- According to this article from Cosmopolitan, Dr. Haberman said: “I’d recommend limiting the use of the magnetic lashes that sandwich your own natural lashes to avoid the potential of lash damage and traction alopecia. And don’t try them for the first time right before a big event since there’s always the potential for contact dermatitis or allergy to the product itself, in which case you should stop using them ASAP.”
Check out the Arishine Magnetic Eyelashes kit for yourself and let me know what you think!