3-Ingredient Apple Cider Ice Cream Float Recipe
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Float into Fall with these delicious Apple Cider Floats.
This easy 3-ingredient recipe will have you enjoying the flavors of the cool crisp fall air in a mug! Don’t limit ice cream to just summertime. Adding yummy ice cream to this sparkling apple cider will give this cider the fall comfort that it needs.
- I am a fan of any kind of mason jars, but I love a good handle on one where the kids can use it as well.
- Try out a butter pecan ice cream as well for a fall float.
- Adults – this recipe is super tasty and kid-friendly, but if you are looking for something more on the adult side, a good Green Apple Brandy would be magical.
- I DO recommend Sparkling Apple Cider. This gives the drink a bubbly fun taste.
Crisp Apple Cider Float
yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 2 MINUTES
cook time: 3 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
Float into Fall with this easy 3-ingredient apple cider ice cream float recipe even the kiddos will love!
- Sparkling Apple Cider
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon caramel for drizzle
- Apple slices for garnish
I hope you all enjoy this festive fall ice cream float as much as my family did!