3-Ingredient Apple Cider Ice Cream Float Recipe
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Float into Fall with these delicious Apple Cider Floats.
This easy 3-ingredient recipe will have you enjoying the flavors of the cool crisp fall air in a mug! Don’t limit ice cream to just summertime. Adding yummy ice cream to this sparkling apple cider will give this cider the fall comfort that it needs.
- I am a fan of any kind of mason jars, but I love a good handle on one where the kids can use it as well.
- Try out a butter pecan ice cream as well for a fall float.
- Adults – this recipe is super tasty and kid-friendly, but if you are looking for something more on the adult side, a good Green Apple Brandy would be magical.
- I DO recommend Sparkling Apple Cider. This gives the drink a bubbly fun taste.
Crisp Apple Cider Float
yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 2 MINUTES
cook time: 3 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
Float into Fall with this easy 3-ingredient apple cider ice cream float recipe even the kiddos will love!
- Sparkling Apple Cider
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon caramel for drizzle
- Apple slices for garnish
I hope you all enjoy this festive fall ice cream float as much as my family did!