Need a fun Easter snack idea?
Try making some Bunny Bait Popcorn for a festive and easy to make Easter treat! You can use cereal and other add-ins that you have on hand, and completely customize this snack just like a trail mix. Plus, feel free to use the free “Bunny Bait” printables I’ve designed to pair with your snack.
Bunny Bait Popcorn Snack
- Pop corn kernels using an air popper or desired method.
- Mix in pretzels and cereal.
- Pour on a large baking dish covered in parchment paper.
- Place candy melts in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until fully melted.
- Drizzle on popcorn mixture. Add sprinkles and M&M’s. Let set.
- Serve in a bowl or in separate bowls like these cute paper berry containers.
I made these little “Bunny Bait” signs by taping a popsicle stick to the back of each printable sign. You could also put some of the popcorn snack into baggies and use the “Bunny Bait” printable as tags!
I love this simple idea for Easter! You don’t even really have to measure closely and can definitely improvise with any candy, cereal and/or popcorn mixture that you like. These would be fun little treats to give to friends and neighbors!
Written by Lina for Hip2Save. Lina is a proud mom of 2 kids who loves photography, all holidays, cooking, thrift store makeovers, bargain shopping, and DIY makeovers. Her goal is to create a beautiful life and stylish home on a dime! To see all of Lina’s DIY/Crafts created just for Hip2Save, click here.