Easy 4-Ingredient Butternut Squash Pasta Dinner
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This butternut squash pasta comes together fast for a weeknight meatless meal with lots of deep Fall flavors.
Dinner is done using just a few easy ingredients! 🍝
Today I’m excited to share a fast and easy pasta and salad meal idea using a few ingredients you can easily grab on your next Target run. If you’re looking for an inexpensive meal that the entire family will love, this is it! A fall-inspired pasta dish like this is the perfect comfort food for chilly evenings.
Skip all the prep work of making a homemade butternut squash sauce!
Try this Good & Gather jar of butternut squash pasta sauce for an easy shortcut. It’s imported from Italy and is made with cream, sage, and honey. The best part is it’s honestly SO GOOD! I was pleasantly surprised with the taste and quality, and know you will be too.
You could incorporate this sauce into other pastas such as ravioli and gnocchi. I think you could also add broth and use it as a base for a quick butternut squash soup as well.
Tips for making butternut squash pasta:
- I didn’t use the whole pound of pasta and instead used about 12 oz. so it would yield a saucier pasta dish. It’s up to you if you’d like to cook the whole thing and add more.
- Easily turn this into a meal featuring meat by adding cooked bacon or sausage. Grilled chicken would be yummy in here too.
Butternut Squash Pasta with Brussels Sprouts
yield: 4 SERVINGS
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Spaghetti noodles with a creamy butternut squash sauce tossed with crispy shredded Brussels sprouts.
- 12 oz. Good & Gather Orgaic Spaghetti
- 23.7 oz. Good & Gather Signature Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 9 oz. Good & Gather Shaved Brussels Sprouts
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash of black pepper
- topping idea for pasta: parmesan cheese
- 10.3 oz. Good & Gather Classic Caesar Salad Kit
Fast meals like this butternut squash pasta are weeknight lifesavers!
The bagged salads are always a welcome shortcut and this Target one is delicious. I love that this meal was fast and less than $15 to make.
We are huge Brussels sprouts fans, and I love how quickly you can saute shredded ones in a pan on the stove. It added lots of flavor to this dish and we love it so much. Next time I’ll try adding sausage or bacon.