Easy Baked Salmon That is Edible and No-Fail!
Love a delicious salmon meal?
Salmon is one of my favorite things to order at a restaurant and it’s also surprisingly simple to make at home! My family loves oven baked salmon and this recipe is so easy to make any night of the week.
I haven’t always been confident at cooking fish, but lately, I’ve enjoyed cooking it more often like this amazing keto lemon caper halibut and other simple salmon recipes like this one I’m sharing today.
This is one of Collin’s favorite recipes!
Here’s what she had to say:
“You see, previously when I would try to cook salmon… well, I would either over-cook it, under-cook it, or just make sure it wasn’t edible. This recipe tastes just like you are dining at a restaurant. It’s also super simple to make and doesn’t require very many ingredients. And did I mention it’s delicious?!”
Hip Tips for baking yummy salmon:
- This idea is so easy to adapt and season to taste. I used a few sprigs of fresh rosemary since it’s what I had on hand, but you can definitely use any herbs on hand as desired.
- Instead of olive oil try using real mayonnaise! That’s another way I love to bake salmon. It makes it nice and caramelized.
- My favorite kitchen tool for using fresh lemon in recipes is a citrus press like this! It makes it super easy to squeeze out fresh juice.
- Adding grated parmesan cheese at the end is completely optional, but adds yummy flavor and texture!
Easy Baked Salmon
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
Flaky baked salmon with lemon and parmesan cheese, that's so easy anyone can make it!
- 4 - 6 oz. salmon fillets
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- freshly squeezed juice from 1 lemon
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 lemon slices
- 4 sprigs of rosemary or other herb
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
What an easy and healthy meal!
If you’re hesitant about making fish at home or think you don’t like salmon, try this simple recipe because it’s oh so good! My family loved it, and this is pretty much a no-fail method. If you’re like me and having major quarantine cooking fatigue, add this to the rotation! 😂
Also, I wanted to mention that if you happen to have leftovers, try warming up salmon using the air fryer! Usually reheated fish isn’t my favorite, but I tried reheating in the air fryer and loved how it came out sizzling and delicious. I just drizzled a little more olive oil and heated it up for a few minutes and it’s so good!
In fact, I think I may try this recipe exclusively using my air fryer next time!