We Made the Best Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread Into a Bundt Cake!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This gluten free pumpkin bread bundt cake will become a new family favorite!
I love this time of year when it finally starts to cool down and feel like fall so we can make all the cozy recipes! If you enjoy baking homemade cakes, then pour a cup of coffee and come drool over this amazing yet easy-to-bake gluten-free pumpkin treat using a box of gluten-free cake mix. It features molasses, pumpkin puree, and applesauce which brings in all the fall flavors and feels.
Side note, this pumpkin bread bundt cake is actually a family favorite recipe that Collin shared way back in 2013 – before she switched to a keto lifestyle. I am so excited that I got to try it and give the recipe a refresh as it’s SO good and you can’t even tell it’s gluten-free.
Tips for baking gluten-free pumpkin bread bundt cake:
- Is 1/2 cup of cornstarch correct? Yes! You can dial it back, but I used the full 1/2 cup and it was so delicate and soft. It is pretty common to add cornstarch to flour as it makes the cake’s texture extra soft and silky.
- Not wanting a gluten-free cake? I am sure this same idea will work with a box of traditional cake mix instead. I usually do the Weight Watchers hack of using just pumpkin puree and a spiced cake mix. This bundt cake is a similar idea, but the added ingredients will make it extra special and are so worth it!
- Want to make this into pumpkin bread instead? Pour your batter into a greased loaf pan instead. Be sure the batter only comes to about 3/4 of the way up the pan to leave room for expansion. You can make the rest into cupcakes. Bake in the oven for around 50 minutes. A toothpick inserted will come out clean when the bread is done.
- You can serve this cake as is, or make a simple cinnamon glaze to pour over the top. It’s optional, yet tastes so GOOD.
- Eating keto? Try baking these easy keto pumpkins muffins from Hip2Keto.com with only 3g net carbs each!
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread Bundt Cake
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 55 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 15 MINUTES
Soft and delicate gluten-free pumpkin bundt cake with a cinnamon glaze is the ultimate cake for fall!
Wow, this pumpkin bundt cake is stunning to look at and to eat!
What a treat. Bring on all the pumpkin goodies! I am honestly so impressed with how soft and moist it turned out being only a handful of ingredients… and it doesn’t even seem gluten-free. 😄 The glaze is delicious and I am such a fan of utilizing boxed cake mixes to simplify baking.
If you are looking for an outstanding cake to bake and share with friends or family this fall, THIS IS IT! Enjoy!
Here’s what Collin has to say about her gluten-free pumpkin cake:
“Yay!! I love this cake because it turns out amazing each time and it looks so pretty!! 😍If you love pumpkin, eat gluten-free, and enjoy EASY recipes, make THIS cake soon. It’s moist, delicious, and is getting me so excited for the fall.” 🍂
Be sure to check out all of our easy pumpkin recipes this fall!