Bake These Easy Oatmeal Squares for Breakfast (Filled w/ Banana, Chocolate Chips, & Peanut Butter)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Bake up a batch of these yummy oatmeal breakfast bars full of peanut butter, banana, and chocolate chips. It’s a simple way to bake oatmeal instead of making it on the stove in the morning!
These homemade grab-and-go squares make for a quick breakfast or perfect after school snack for your hungry kiddos.
- Have a nut allergy? Leave out the peanut butter and use sunflower seed butter or another nut butter alternative.
- The mini chocolate chips are yummy yet optional. You could omit them or substitute in raisins, other dried fruits, or even nuts if desired. This idea is very easy to change according to your taste.
- I used honey as a sweetener, but you could use maple syrup or sugar instead.
- Want a similar no-bake bite-sized snack idea? Check out these Oatmeal Energy Bites, which have been a very popular Hip2Save idea for years!
Baked Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
yield: 9 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 40 MINUTES
Baked oatmeal bars with chocolate chips, peanut butter, and banana that are soft like bread and so delicious for breakfast or as a snack!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (or flour of choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
These oatmeal squares are so good! We loved this recipe.
They almost taste like a slice of warm yummy chocolate chip banana bread, but just a little less sweet. Perfect to enjoy with a warm cup of coffee in the morning.
The texture is soft and moist, and I love that only one bowl and baking pan is required to whip these up! Delicious low-effort baked goods are my favorite kind—and this one is a winner!