Slow Cooker Veggie Lasagna Recipe
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Did you know you can make lasagna in your slow cooker and it comes out fabulous!? And, I promise you won’t even miss the meat in this yummy vegetable lasagna. This dish has tons of flavor, simple ingredients, and it’s packed with fresh hearty veggies. This is a perfect meal for the summer if you want to avoid heating up your kitchen with the oven.
Slow Cooker Veggie Lasagna
yield: 8 SERVINGS
- 24 oz. jar plus one cup tomato pasta sauce
- 9 long lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 2 1/2 cups chopped veggies (I used mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, and spinach)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 15 oz. container Ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese - reserve 1/4 cup for very top (I used a mozzarella and parmesan mix)
- 1 egg
Notes: I’ve made this meal a few times now and one jar of pasta sauce isn’t enough and one and a half is a little too saucy. My family absolutely loves this recipe! The veggies taste fantastic and it’s amazing how the noodles cook perfectly in the slow cooker! I love that you can use whatever combination of vegetables your family likes and that you have on hand. It makes great leftovers too. Enjoy!